You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Oh I really wished it had been referred you stupid no nothing twat.

The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]

• Oh look. They get a reviewed handball against City

Posted by NYCblueinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on July 30, 2022, 6:45 pm

We didn’t even get referred

Everyone knows the shite should have had a pen against city last season. But if it had been awarded and they'd have scored, the draw would have handed us the title so all shite fans would be moaning about that even more instead. They just cant help themselves, they have to find something about Liverpool to moan about.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Everyone knows the shite should have had a pen against city last season. But if it had been awarded and they'd have scored, the draw would have handed us the title so all shite fans would be moaning about that even more instead. They just cant help themselves, they have to find something about Liverpool to moan about.

Exactly "we'd have never been given that if it wasn't helping the fucking redshite"

Let's hear them whinge about their old nemesis, the 'Powers That Be' after they've basically looked the other way on them being over the FFP limits by a factor of more than 3x, with zero punishment and allowing them to sign players. All gone quiet on that front.

From GOT’s Gueye thread..,

thorney33

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Err, its alright to have views that other people don't like. Thats why men did the things they did at Anzio, Arnhem and Normandy and all the rest of the places in the 40s. Thinking you're right and virtuous doesn't make you right or virtuous and it doesn't make the opposing view wrong or evil.
Mm I dunno, I have a mate who told me the Spartans had the right idea, and that we should leave disabled or differently abled babies to the elements to die so they’re not a drain on the education system here.

It is possible to have wrong or evil opinions!

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

From GOT’s Gueye thread..,

thorney33

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Err, its alright to have views that other people don't like. Thats why men did the things they did at Anzio, Arnhem and Normandy and all the rest of the places in the 40s. Thinking you're right and virtuous doesn't make you right or virtuous and it doesn't make the opposing view wrong or evil.
Mm I dunno, I have a mate who told me the Spartans had the right idea, and that we should leave disabled or differently abled babies to the elements to die so they’re not a drain on the education system here.

It is possible to have wrong or evil opinions!

I love people who have this idea yet change their tune as soon as it affects them or one of their family members. 

Anyone can become ill or disabled at any time. 

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

I love people who have this idea yet change their tune as soon as it affects them or one of their family members. 

Anyone can become ill or disabled at any time. 

The thing we all know is the somersaulting they do. If that was one of our players refusing to wear a rainbow, they'd go fucking mental. Personally I'm not arsed. I don't think anyone should be forced to do that, wear a poppy or take a knee. It very much should be personal choice - but you have to accept you will likely be judged on it. But we know they just want to bend to whichever way suits them and somehow whichever side of the conversation it is, will be the moral viewpoint. They all fucking mental. 

41 minutes ago, an tha said:

Club pulling them about pitch invasions....

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2700339/club-statement

So in other words, we don't really want to do this, but we're being forced to. "The Club is legally compelled to work with the authorities" 

5 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

They should also warn that anyone caught holding animals aloft will also be banned and face animal cruelty charges.

That’s against freedom of religion. You can’t deny them worship of their Great Dog God.

• Upvote 1

The Observer have done their usual fan preview for the season from each of the clubs, and 14 of the 20 fans asked have tipped Frankie de Tory to be first manager sacked.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/31/premier-league-2022-23-fan-previews-part-two-leicester-to-wolves

Cue outrage and conspiracy from them (these are fans, not journalists, but apparently they all support the red shite).

• Everton are hated by most of journalists. They feel robbed of our relegation. 

Posted by stanleyparkinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on July 31, 2022, 11:15 am, in reply to "Season previews in The Observer…"

Most of them are Liverpool supporters or trying to curry favour with them. Even the ones who some point to as being 'Everton' oriented, like Hunter, are all too willing to stick the boot in. 

If we add a decent striker and get Gueye back I'd be quietly confident we can put those ####s back in their boxes. 

quote.pngPrevious Message

… common consensus among other clubs is Frank will be first manager sacked.  

The Esk has to get a childish dig in about Anfield in his season preview as well.

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Making shit up about a match that hasn't happened yet and then sealing it with a weary air of "that's the way it is"

They should really just give up ‘supporting’ their team and go find something they enjoy doing.  

1 hour ago, Pete said:

They should really just give up ‘supporting’ their team and go find something they enjoy doing.  

It's funny, I was out with a blue mate a few weeks back. He was banging on about the Everton end of season. I said to him, I'm made up for you. He said "because we stayed up?", I replied, no because you supported your team and you all looked like you enjoyed going the match for once, you should try it more often. It's taken them no time at all to revert to the absolute misery, they haven't even kicked a ball yet. 

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

The Observer have done their usual fan preview for the season from each of the clubs, and 14 of the 20 fans asked have tipped Frankie de Tory to be first manager sacked.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/31/premier-league-2022-23-fan-previews-part-two-leicester-to-wolves

Cue outrage and conspiracy from them (these are fans, not journalists, but apparently they all support the red shite).

• Everton are hated by most of journalists. They feel robbed of our relegation. 

Posted by stanleyparkinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on July 31, 2022, 11:15 am, in reply to "Season previews in The Observer…"

Most of them are Liverpool supporters or trying to curry favour with them. Even the ones who some point to as being 'Everton' oriented, like Hunter, are all too willing to stick the boot in. 

If we add a decent striker and get Gueye back I'd be quietly confident we can put those ####s back in their boxes. 

quote.pngPrevious Message

… common consensus among other clubs is Frank will be first manager sacked.  

The Esk has to get a childish dig in about Anfield in his season preview as well.

Makes me laugh that twat. He's not even from Liverpool and never goes to qny Everton games. I had a listen to one of those Everton spaces on Twatter and he was the most arrogant pompous twat I've ever heard. They all think he's a twat as well. 

They talk about Anfield like they moved from there in 1990 and we moved into being a non league team.  They played a couple of seasons there when they played Lancashire teams and no one was arsed about football. Fucking weirdos.

Screenshot_20220731-160153_Chrome.jpg

30 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Makes me laugh that twat. He's not even from Liverpool and never goes to qny Everton games. I had a listen to one of those Everton spaces on Twatter and he was the most arrogant pompous twat I've ever heard. They all think he's a twat as well. 

They talk about Anfield like they moved from there in 1990 and we moved into being a non league team.  They played a couple of seasons there when they played Lancashire teams and no one was arsed about football. Fucking weirdos.

Screenshot_20220731-160153_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, drawings of 'Anfield' in 1892

anfield-1892.jpg

• Upvote 3