You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm not clicking on it, but there's a video on the Blue Echo's website titled "Dwight McNeil's first words as an Everton player following Burnley transfer".

Any guesses? Meeeeerderers? Redshite?

"I’ve played at Goodison a couple of times and you always knew it was always a difficult place to go because the fans are behind the lads from the start to the end."

FAZkefgVQAQzEFA.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

You sound as crackers as me.

Whenever I hear of that ex-Sunderland manager, Jack Ross, I always think he should be a raddled Glasgow detective with a drink problem and a couple of failed marriages behind him. His chief hates the disrespect Ross shows him, but is stuck with him as he cracks the tough cases by thinking outside the box and using his sleazy informant network.

Sounds like a cracking series

9 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

He’s fucking shite, he’ll be shite at Everton, he’ll be shite at whoever they end up loaning him out to and he’ll be good when he signs for one of the Scotch teams then revert to shiteness on return to the premier league.

So the fans won’t be egging him on then?

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

While Richie la has gone they've brought in 3, the 2 lads from Burnley and this loan fella. Id think the wages of those 3 would be more that Richarlison's?

They sold for £50m and have spent £15m of that so have a profit of £35m for now. They still seemed to be linked with a few other players though so by the time the window closes in 36 days(?), will probably have blown that £35m as well!

I've just been reading the Wikipedia page of this loan fella. 

I am unimpressed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rúben_Vinagre 

Love Frank me, long may he reign.

He'll be in there at 6am every morning demanding the dinner ladies get the pans all spick and span, then physically salute the picture of Dixie Dean on the wall as he walks past to his office.

He has multiple copies of Sun Tzu on his shelf which he hands out to any players who come to see him. He listens to what he thinks is Mozart, but is actually Bizet.

Screenshot_20220728-191016_Chrome.jpg

If any of their new signings are struggling all they have to do is slag der redshite off on Twitter or in a press conference to show they "get them".

The thing I liked about Koeman apart from him wasting tons of their cash was that he was completely uninterested in any of their cult slogans or their Royston Vasey attitude to the rest of the football world. 

49 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Love Frank me, long may he reign.

He'll be in there at 6am every morning demanding the dinner ladies get the pans all spick and span, then physically salute the picture of Dixie Dean on the wall as he walks past to his office.

He has multiple copies of Sun Tzu on his shelf which he hands out to any players who come to see him. He listens to what he thinks is Mozart, but is actually Bizet.

Screenshot_20220728-191016_Chrome.jpg

That team finishes above Everton.

• Upvote 2

Alright, I’m going to get it off my chest, despite reading these awful stats. I think Dwight McNeil is a decent player and his purchase makes sense as he can really whip dangerous balls into the box which is what Everton need for their big lad up front. I don’t think he’ll be a disaster.

Fortunately, Everton have got bigger problems than an absence of quality crosses.

2 hours ago, razor said:

Alright, I’m going to get it off my chest, despite reading these awful stats. I think Dwight McNeil is a decent player and his purchase makes sense as he can really whip dangerous balls into the box which is what Everton need for their big lad up front. I don’t think he’ll be a disaster.

Fortunately, Everton have got bigger problems than an absence of quality crosses.

Agree with this

Think he got caught up in a Burnley team that just got stagnant and stopped doing what got them success. He's not going to be player of the year type,but like Townsend and more Gray he will be worth the fees paid

• Upvote 1