You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Best put the RSPCA on standby as well in case they bring along that poor mutt again.

Surely the issue is their consistently shambolic management, not their consistent shambolic management?

The Ev try everything. From the wildly different profiles of manager, how much they back that manager, whether they have a director of football, etc, the owners have only been consistent in congratulating themselves. 

43 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I wondered for a while if the racist bald fella in this video who was walking like he needed a shit managed to make it home without shitting in his jeans. I should have popped down and asked him earlier. 

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Is that Kenwright to the right of that picture?

Also, I'm sure the board will be shaken to the core by the bloke whose showing his opposition by buying the new kit for his kid.

Hahaha and what the fuck as he got on and all? 

I think their proximity and deep antipathy to us hasn't really helped them with where they are currently. The 'kopite behaviour'/'ghost of Catterick'* stuff has meant it has taken longer for them as a fanbase to start mobilising/challenging their incompetent ownership and board.

*Spirit of Shankly dig

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Fair to say, it’s not a great turnout…

6934FD07-9098-48B5-9E82-CCE0DE7AFA09.jpeg

To be fair it is only a couple of months since they achieved the greatest success in the history of the game - better than any european cup win, better than any league title or domestic cup - they are still surely on cloud 9 and still revelling in such massive success.