You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Former Eastenders actress Tamzin Outhwaite tweets about how much she likes Liverpool the city after filming here. 

A few people post YNWA and then it sets off this prick. Quoting a fake tweet by a well known own wind up merchant but conveniently forgets that Everton's own stadium survey said there were more reds in the city than blues.

I reckon a huge percentage of people in liverpool don't give a fuck about football, most of my family didn't or don't. None of my uncles liked it, they were mad on boxing and fishing.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I reckon a huge percentage of people in liverpool don't give a fuck about football, most of my family didn't or don't. None of my uncles liked it, they were mad on boxing and fishing.

These people all sound like Everton fans, oddly enough.

13 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Former Eastenders actress Tamzin Outhwaite tweets about how much she likes Liverpool the city after filming here. 

A few people post YNWA and then it sets off this prick. Quoting a fake tweet by a well known own wind up merchant but conveniently forgets that Everton's own stadium survey said there were more reds in the city than blues.

There was an article in the Daily Wail about the roof truss being lifted into position at Anfield the other day.

Sure enough, amongst the usual venomous manc, chelsea and other fans comments, there was a shite fan chipping in that they built Anfield and it was their old rejected stadium plus they're now building their 3rd in the city.

Fuck-ing deluded.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've got a few family members who aren't arsed about footy. More bothered about fishing and cars/motorbikes. 

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

There was an article in the Daily Wail about the roof truss being lifted into position at Anfield the other day.

Sure enough, amongst the usual venomous manc, chelsea and other fans comments, there was a shite fan chipping in that they built Anfield and it was their old rejected stadium plus they're now building their 3rd in the city.

Fuck-ing deluded.

I saw that. Another one on Twitter said Liverpool had to pay Everton to use the stands after they left yet I've never heard anything about that. I've only ever heard of them robbing the turnstiles.

Seems bizarre that a new owner of a ground would have to pay a former tenant who chose to leave money for stands that they built on land they didn't own.

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Oh Super Frank where are you know,

You avoided relegation somehow,

They partied into the night,

And thought it mattered to the Redshite.

Too many men too many people,

Making too many promises,

And not enough cash to go round,

Can’t you see this is a land of delusion.

Very good song from an underrated album. Nice one

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Oh Super Frank where are you know,

You avoided relegation somehow,

They partied into the night,

And thought it mattered to the Redshite.

Too many men too many people,

Making too many promises,

And not enough cash to go round,

Can’t you see this is a land of delusion.

I suspect Lampard 's Everton near future will have more links to Exodus than Genesis

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

That's not a million miles away from their first 11 is it? Coleman and Allan in at RB and LCM probably. 

It's garbage. 

Screenshot_20220721-101642_SofaScore.jpg

Coleman isn’t far off his 34th birthday. Allan will be crocked. For a good part of the season this is their best XI. 

15 minutes ago, Ron B said:

Coleman isn’t far off his 34th birthday. Allan will be crocked. For a good part of the season this is their best XI. 

Hope they don't suffer any serious injuries then..

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

I suspect Lampard 's Everton near future will have more links to Exodus than Genesis

From there, it can have a further lease of life come May. Possibly as early as April

Exodus, movement of the People's Club...

to the Championship.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Total Longo said:

I assume so. 

He was the year above me at school. I didn't know how bitter he was until last year when I saw a letter he, my bluenose best mate, and another bitter wrote to the Echo. Something about how Kopites are really violent and the Echo should differentiate between them and the blue corinthian fans. That was back around 1983-84. The bitter in the blueshite was strong even back then.

8 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

That's not a million miles away from their first 11 is it? Coleman and Allan in at RB and LCM probably. 

It's garbage. 

Screenshot_20220721-101642_SofaScore.jpg

That front 4 for the yank team reads like a career mode starter team from PES circa 2003

3 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

He was the year above me at school. I didn't know how bitter he was until last year when I saw a letter he, my bluenose best mate, and another bitter wrote to the Echo. Something about how Kopites are really violent and the Echo should differentiate between them and the blue corinthian fans. That was back around 1983-84. The bitter in the blueshite was strong even back then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Road_Cutters