You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 hours ago, an tha said:

I can genuinely see them struggling again this season.

It will depend on how bad Bournemouth, Fulham and Nottingham Forest are on whether they are in a real relegation scrap or not, but for my money they will be down below half way again and possibly be in the relegation picture again.

Agree with that

It doesn’t matter how bad those other teams are, if Everton are only half as bad their fans will do the rest. They’ll be there or thereabouts for the relegation mix next season, being really shit then selling your best players without replacing them rarely improves your standing.

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

9/2 on Sky for them to get flushed away. 

Last season's top 12 will finish above them again; so will Villa and Southampton.  Brentford and Leeds are likely to struggle and will join Everton and the promoted three in a close relegation fight. I'm not convinced Everton will get away with it this time.

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Last season's top 12 will finish above them again; so will Villa and Southampton.  Brentford and Leeds are likely to struggle and will join Everton and the promoted three in a close relegation fight. I'm not convinced Everton will get away with it this time.

I will certainly be putting a wager on it. In a double with us winning the league. 

Its gonna happen, you heard it here first. 

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Id love it for the shite to go down but, I just dont see lightning striking twice. This season is going to be really weird because due to the World Cup, it will, literally, be a season of 2 halves and utterly unpredictable.

If we're top during and after the world cup the null & void or "Doesn't really count with a world cup in the middle of the season" shouts will start. 

54 minutes ago, an tha said:

That is an absolute shithouse challenge especially in a fucking friendly.

Kind of shite the bitter mutants will lap up though and hail him for.

He's an everton legend already!

Don’t be soft. 

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Id love it for the shite to go down but, I just dont see lightning striking twice. This season is going to be really weird because due to the World Cup, it will, literally, be a season of 2 halves and utterly unpredictable.

A lot will depend on who they bring in mid-season to replace Fwank.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If we're top during and after the world cup the null & void or "Doesn't really count with a world cup in the middle of the season" shouts will start. 

Yep, not to mention 'massive asterisk' shouts again. Fucking funny that city's title 2 years ago was played without fans for all but 3 games the entire season. No one, especially blue and manc shite throws 'massive asterisk' at them.

• Upvote 1