You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I believe you're referring to Granox in Widnes, I had similar experience of that. I used to work for an engineering supply company and I called in there once to drop off some goods, got to their goods inwards and like you said as soon as you get out of the car the stench is baulk inducing but as I approach the building there's this old fella kitted out in the dirtiest overalls with grubby hands sat on a wall eating a sandwich. How on earth anyone could work there let alone eat anything.

I used to work in Liverpool and doze on the bus home to Runcorn. That smell would be a clue of how much longer I could sleep. The cinnamon smell from Lion Foods on Astmoor was my five minute warning for my stop.

13 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

They are planning for a new station at Vauxhall, have been for years apparently!

The train station was never gonna get off the ground. Maghull North cost 10 mill and can you imagine the council, Merseyrail or the Ev throwing in for that when Sandhills is more than suitable. 

There’s a big heating generator going on that land soon for the surrounding houses and the new ones on the ten streets project / tobacco warehouse. 2 Chinese lads bought that land back in the day and have sat on it waiting for peel to get there act together. 

The reason why the mongrels are going there is because Peel couldn’t build high rises as half of the apartments would be looking directly into a human shit filter. The ground will block that out now and shit in the pitch etc. 

Diamond Joe Anderson is on the board of Peel and you can imagine his eyes lighting up when the mosh came into town with uncle uzzies dirty money to wash.  

14 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's about 3 minutes from Moorfields to Sandhills; there really isn't any need for a station there.

The new stadium does mean that Sandhills will need a new entrance, but guess which mingebags are refusing to stick their hands in their pockets for it.

Sandhills will definitely need to be bigger then.

No surprise about Everton not paying up.

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I used to work in Liverpool and doze on the bus home to Runcorn. That smell would be a clue of how much longer I could sleep. The cinnamon smell from Lion Foods on Astmoor was my five minute warning for my stop.

Living in Runcorn New Town you had Granox in Widnes and Gelatin Products in Sutton Weaver which also involved rendering animal carcasses, a cocktail of awfulness from either side of the town.

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I expect reviews like that for the sewage plant, complaining about the stink of Everton from Bramley Moore Dock.

"It's a really nice plant but the stench from Bramley Moore Stadium when Everton play at home is intolerable and makes me feel sick" 

• Upvote 3