You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

He's shite, I don't know why anyone is arsed either way, like someone put Suarez's brainstem in a blender with Marshall Mathers. 

The beauty with Everton is similar to the mancs in that the fans  themselves are a considerable ingredient in their continued failures. Trying to placate a mob while also distracting them from your management and leadership failures with chest thumping and 'anti Kopite rhetoric' is probably fun for certain levels of IQ for about five minutes, but it's not conducive to the strategic rebuilding of a football club.

Lampard will be giving it beans from day one of the new season, what a special club they are, hone of the real matchgoers and so on and so forth, and before you  know it they'll be 15th again trying to give tickets away to Ukrainian refugees who politely decline. 

Luckily I know a few decent Evertonians who won't descend into the nastiness. A lot of them seem to have given up any enjoyment of football and just take more pleasure in our failures than any type of success they may have. They can't enjoy a few results in the league or a cup run without thinking about us, if they are above us for a few games they get all excited even if it is at the start of September. Every single player who has a few good games is automatically better than the equivalent player at Liverpool. 

When they announced their new ground I wasn't bothered, I actually thought it would be good that those docklands would be renovated as Peel had done fuck all with the land since they acquired it in 2005. Then they had to go and spoil everything by saying our heads fell off and their "old" ground *that they never owned or built,  was a shithole. 

Anything they do has to be viewed as getting one over on us, there were grown men on Twitter the other day desperately trying to prove that Paul McCartney was an Evertonian because its some sort of little win over der redshite.

The club have been happy to wallow in their victimhood of Heysel and do nothing to get away from the small local parochial outlook that the majority of their fans now have.  Whilst revelling in the underdog local only attitude they get annoyed when told that they are a small-time club who haven't been relevant since the 80s. 

The majority of them lap it up but a few of them are starting to find it cringeworthy. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pidge said:

I think Son will make him a better player, and he's enough of a shithouse to suit Conte. So he'll get better, but he's never been a £50m player. 

He plays in the same position though doesn't he? 

I was out with a spurs fan for lunch and he couldn't understand why after all the years of scrimping they'd pay 50m for a sub. 

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Literally the day after, I get proven right. You and Robert Jizzrodent absolutely fuming. What a shame for you two.

Proved right about what you fucking dweeb? That richie-la compares to Suarez? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

You and Spunkmouse are seething. Haha.

You’re a man alone on an island shouting about how right you were, while everyone else - including from what I’ve read this evening from Everton fans on GOT - has formed a consensus that disagrees with you.

Oh Stacksy-lad, I’m laughing at you. 

17 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

You’re a man alone on an island shouting about how right you were, while everyone else - including from what I’ve read this evening from Everton fans on GOT - has formed a consensus that disagrees with you.

Oh Stacksy-lad, I’m laughing at you. 

Yeah, I can really tell how secure you and Wom are in your arguments with all the name calling that's been directed at me. All been a little pathetic from you two. You think I'm arrogant, but you've been the weirdly aggressive ones really. 

Truth be told, what people think of Richarlison on here is of little consequence. This is a Liverpool forum and there are many things many users on here say about certain topics that are patently stupid and biased. This is one of those things. 99.9% of this forum could think the opposite, I couldn't care less. It's like asking an Islamic person their opinions on pork. 

And whatever Everton fans think is also wholely irrelevant. They have their biases as well. I think we can all remember Wolves fans thinking Jota was overpriced. Same for Southampton fans and Mané. 

It's the internet, people say things without thinking or much logic. Except, my argument did have logic. Yours was on the whole; "I think he's turd, he's Heskey, I want more goals from a striker". Meanwhile, you didn't even know he played half his games on the wing because you were too busy replying barbs like a little child who just figured out what sarcasm was.

Anyway, enough of the rehashing. You had bad arguments and are wrong. He's signing for 60m and was a good player for Everton. That's about it.

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, I can really tell how secure you and Wom are in your arguments with all the name calling that's been directed at me. All been a little pathetic from you two. You think I'm arrogant, but you've been the weirdly aggressive ones really. 

Truth be told, what people think of Richarlison on here is of little consequence. This is a Liverpool forum and there are many things many users on here say about certain topics that are patently stupid and biased. This is one of those things. 99.9% of this forum could think the opposite, I couldn't care less. It's like asking an Islamic person their opinions on pork. 

And whatever Everton fans think is also wholely irrelevant. They have their biases as well. I think we can all remember Wolves fans thinking Jota was overpriced. Same for Southampton fans and Mané. 

It's the internet, people say things without thinking or much logic. Except, my argument did have logic. Yours was on the whole; "I think he's turd, he's Heskey, I want more goals from a striker". Meanwhile, you didn't even know he played half his games on the wing because you were too busy replying barbs like a little child who just figured out what sarcasm was.

Anyway, enough of the rehashing. You had bad arguments and are wrong. He's signing for 60m and was a good player for Everton. That's about it.

You got called names cause you spouted off like a gobshite. People who do that tend to get called names. It shouldn’t come as a shock. 

if you want to see what being fuming looks like though, go back to that time I called should out for being a creep for arranging personal training sessions with. Girl you fancied and then getting angry she didn’t give you her number. That was some fuming. That was anger.

night stacksy, sleep well. Wrapped up in all your rightness.

5 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

You got called names cause you spouted off like a gobshite. People who do that tend to get called names. It shouldn’t come as a shock. 

if you want to see what being fuming looks like though, go back to that time I called should out for being a creep for arranging personal training sessions with. Girl you fancied and then getting angry she didn’t give you her number. That was some fuming. That was anger.

night stacksy, sleep well. Wrapped up in all your rightness.

Haha, what a cheap barb. You really think that bothers me? By the way, that wasn't even really what happened. I changed details and dramatized it for the story. And it's great because since then, when people have absolutely nothing to say, they throw that at me. Hilarious. 

39 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Haha, what a cheap barb. You really think that bothers me? By the way, that wasn't even really what happened. I changed details and dramatized it for the story. And it's great because since then, when people have absolutely nothing to say, they throw that at me. Hilarious. 

No mate, that’s definitely what happened. I remember it.

You got really - really - angry about it. 

It’s helpful. Cause you’ve forgotten what it looks like when someone is fuming on here.

x

41 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

No mate, that’s definitely what happened. I remember it.

You got really - really - angry about it. 

It’s helpful. Cause you’ve forgotten what it looks like when someone is fuming on here.

x

No, no, I can assure you, it was a dramatized story. There is no personal trainer. What a shame you have to bring up an irrelevant story in which you don't know the actual details to try to annoy me. You think I'm going to reveal real details in my life on the internet for the likes of you to read? 

6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

No, no, I can assure you, it was a dramatized story. There is no personal trainer. What a shame you have to bring up an irrelevant story in which you don't know the actual details to try to annoy me. You think I'm going to reveal real details in my life on the internet for the likes of you to read? 

She went to a different school. I wouldn’t know her.

On 30/06/2022 at 11:38, dave u said:

Richarlison is shit and scores around 8 goals a season if you don't count penalties.

On top of this he's by far the biggest cunt in the league. It offends my footballing sensibilities that Brazil have fallen to such an extent that this turd gets a game for them.

Everton have done well to get £50m for him. The real issue here is that they paid that much for him to begin with. 

As I said, he's shit.

Enjoy the bench at Spurs you little fucking shithouse.

Sky sports on why he worth every penny.

Dem stats don't lie.

Screenshot_20220630-072419_Sky Sports.jpg

• Upvote 1