You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

You being very clear to say he’s a success is the main reason people (like me) think you’re talking shite.

He cost £40m - forty million pounds - to be the one of the clubs most expensive ever signings, and he’s scored at 1 in 3 and his team has gone backwards.

If that’s success I’ve been getting overlooked for some seriously well earned promotions at work and I’m furious.

suarez

in

temperament

indeed

I

probably

just

don't

understand.

Ah, ok, that's funny, I thought it was the whole thing, given your hilarious, sarcastic summary there. 

Look, if you think Richarlison hasn't been good at Everton, that's just false. Everton signed someone for 40m who ended up being an (alleged) nonce, they're terrible at transfers.

What do you want from him exactly? That the guy who was playing in Brazil 2 years prior and scored 5 goals for Watford start playing like Ronaldo? Everton overpayed at the time, but he's been good for them. Them being shite is irrelevant and actually makes his goal record more impressive. There are 11 players on the pitch.

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Ah, ok, that's funny, I thought it was the whole thing, given your hilarious, sarcastic summary there. 

Look, if you think Richarlison hasn't been good at Everton, that's just false. Everton signed someone for 40m who ended up being an (alleged) nonce, they're terrible at transfers.

What do you want from him exactly? That the guy who was playing in Brazil 2 years prior and scored 5 goals for Watford start playing like Ronaldo? Everton overpayed at the time, but he's been good for them. Them being shite is irrelevant and actually makes his goal record more impressive. There are 11 players on the pitch.

I want a striker to score more than 10 goals a season.

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Might just be me but has Richarlison actually improved any since he has been at Everton? 

From scoring 5 and finishing 14th with one shit team to scoring 10 and finishing 16th with another shit team in just four years. Progress.

Just slap the £60m on the table.

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I want a striker to score more than 10 goals a season.

20 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

image.png.2d34d85a7124beb45a9c5d89c73432ce.png

At Everton, he's played about the same number of games on the wing as he has as a striker. 

And when he has played up front, by the look of that, he’s been garbage.

5 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

And when he has played up front, by the look of that, he’s been garbage.

Yeah, not the point, innit. 

Anyway, funny how when you stop caricaturing and mischaracterizing what I say, it starts making sense and you don't have much else to say, eh?

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Last season he was the joint 20th top scorer in the Prem - level with Emmanuel Dennis and behind Teemu Pukki. He doesn't even stand out as a good goalscorer among the shit teams.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, not the point, innit. 

Anyway, funny how when you stop caricaturing and mischaracterizing what I say, it starts making sense and you don't have much else to say, eh?

When what you say starts making sense I’ll be sure to let you know chap.

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Of course there's a big difference. Other than van Dijk and Alisson, who are CB's and keepers respectively, and thus have their primes at an older age, please name the 26 year old players we've bought for big money under Klopp.  Edit: even Alisson was 25. He was turning 26 a couple months later.

I'll save you the Google, it's none. It's all 25 and under. Darwin, Konate, Diaz, Jota, Salah, Mané, Keita, Fabinho. There's a reason for that.

The first part, again, I don't think you're trying very hard to understand what I'm saying with Jota and Mané. I think I explained it pretty well.

Stacksy, if you don't show some humility I may have to put you on ignore again. Look, I know you don't want that to happen, so I am happy to offer you some modesty from my vast reserves. Do the right thing.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Does Richy La make the first team at Spurs? It would be on the right - their loan guy who played on the right was very good and they have Moura. 

Everton seem to be getting Harry Winks (no giggling at the back) as part of the deal. Which may be one of the few ways they can get bodies in whilst giving the appearance of observing the FFP scrutiny. Well, Winks can’t be any worse than de Beek or Dele. 
Spurs get both a decent-to-middling back-up forward, plus they shift out a player who Conte doesn’t want any more. 
Everton can deny they’ve made a profit, which is pertinent as there’s a clause which means 10% of any increase in his value has to go to Watford. 

13 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Stacksy, if you don't show some humility I may have to put you on ignore again. Look, I know you don't want that to happen, so I am happy to offer you some modesty from my vast reserves. Do the right thing.

I like arguing, mate. If it's not for you, it's not for you. You're a sound guy either way.