You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's pretty obvious the Suarez comparison is a comparison of behaviours. 

6 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Of course. Go back and read what you've posted you massive whopper. Comparing richarlison to Suarez. Jesus. It's one of the funniest things posted on this forum. Next you'll be reminding us of what an underrated goalscorer jelevic was. 

Congrats on once again spectacularly missing the very easy to grasp point. 

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'm with Stacksy, all bias aside, in the current market £60m isn't absurd for Richarlison. Full Brazil international, raised his game with crucial goals for a side nosediving, and won't be on a huge wedge. It's maybe £5-10m high, but that's the price for prising away a club's best player.

Oh, look, an objective point. Incredible. 

The geniuses in this thread would have you believe that 53 goals in 5 years later, with all the inflation in the transfer market and with more than 1 year left on his deal, Everton can't be expected to try to make a decent profit on Richarlison, because they don't like the player. 

And of course, because they don't like the player, they can't see why Everton fans would have the same idiotic love for him and need to defend his behaviour that our Neanderthals did with Suarez. And to avoid coming to grips with that, will twist my point into saying I compared his ability with Suarez. Fantastic. 

• Downvote 3

24 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Congrats on once again spectacularly missing the very easy to grasp point. 

But it doesn't connect. Because Suarez was different. I know you don't see he's different, but he is. I've had the fortune of watching Keegan, Kenny, Barnes, Beardsley and I could keep going and he took my breath away like no other player before him (or since). When a player can do that, and even be a spectacular cheat, which he was, you just don't care - in fact I enjoyed his cheating, because it was spectacular.  It's not even about defending him. You just don't care. Richarlison's only noticeable skill is diving and he's not that good at that. There can be nothing to compare. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The geniuses in this thread would have you believe that 53 goals in 5 years later, with all the inflation in the transfer market and with more than 1 year left on his deal, Everton can't be expected to try to make a decent profit on Richarlison, because they don't like the player. 

And of course, because they don't like the player, they can't see why Everton fans would have the same idiotic love for him and need to defend his behaviour that our Neanderthals did with Suarez. And to avoid coming to grips with that, will twist my point into saying I compared his ability with Suarez. Fantastic. 

I assume that's aimed at me you absolutely massive bellend. I don't care what he's worth. That's not why I'm laughing at you. 

39 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

You’re so smart; everyone else is so dumb.

Or…

Everton paid too much for a bang average attacker in the first place, and that bang average attacker has continue to be just that, with 53 goals in 5 years proving as much, and so people can rightly say it’s ridiculous that a player of his bang average ability is being touted at £60m.

Plus, his bang averageness is a reason I’d be more posted off by his flaws than to ignore or embrace them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

You must fucking love her loads

She's not really a bitter one thankfully. Her blue side of the family are though. Same story with plenty of blues, lovely people until football comes up and the delusion stakes go through the roof. Her cousin was detailing how obvious it is we use PEDS and was honestly looking at me like I was stupid for denying it. They don't listen when you make your point, they just talk over you so I don't bother with it anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

You’re so smart; everyone else is so dumb.

Or…

Everton paid too much for a bang average attacker in the first place, and that bang average attacker has continue to be just that, with 53 goals in 5 years proving as much, and so people can rightly say it’s ridiculous that a player of his bang average ability is being touted at £60m.

Plus, his bang averageness is a reason I’d be more posted off by his flaws than to ignore or embrace them. 

I'm not smarter, there's just a striking lack of objectivity in here and I'm getting my words twisted by everyone, especially in regards to the Suarez comparison, which was obviously not about their talent.

If you're an attacker of his profile and you're a Brazilian International and you score more than 10 goals every season, you're worth a lot of money, especially nowadays. It's not hard to understand.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She's not really a bitter one thankfully. Her blue side of the family are though. Same story with plenty of blues, lovely people until football comes up and the delusion stakes go through the roof. Her cousin was detailing how obvious it is we use PEDS and was honestly looking at me like I was stupid for denying it. They don't listen when you make your point, they just talk over you so I don't bother with it anymore. 

Was talking more about sitting through matches but for that as well

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm not smarter, there's just a striking lack of objectivity in here and I'm getting my words twisted by everyone, especially in regards to the Suarez comparison, which was obviously not about their talent.

If you're an attacker of his profile and you're a Brazilian International and you score more than 10 goals every season, you're worth a lot of money, especially nowadays. It's not hard to understand.

Here’s objectivity… 

if you’re a striker (Brazilian or not) and you only score 10 goals a season and spend most of the match on the floor, you’re not WORTH much money at all. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Here’s objectivity… 

if you’re a striker (Brazilian or not) and you only score 10 goals a season and spend most of the match on the floor, you’re not WORTH much money at all. 

That's not objective.

Around 10 goals per season for a player of Richarlison's profile, especially considering he's played for a crap team, is a good return. It's already good and there's margin for improvement. It's almost like you've not paid attention at the signings we've made. Like I said, Jota and Mane had similar records, with room for improvement. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

That's not objective.

Around 10 goals per season for a player of Richarlison's profile, especially considering he's played for a crap team, is a good return. It's already good and there's margin for improvement. It's almost like you've not paid attention at the signings we've made. Like I said, Jota and Mane had similar records, with room for improvement. 

Do you actually watch him play often?