You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Richarlison is a good player. Versatile forward who runs, works hard and can score over 10 league goals for a bad team. I find he's very underrated.

Especially when I see the questionning of 60m bids coming for him. He was signed for like 40m and has largely been a success for Everton, why wouldn't there be such bids? It's only like 20m more than what he originally cost.

Have to laugh at some of our fans not understanding why he'd be loved at Goodison as well, when we cheered for Suarez.

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Richarlison is a good player. Versatile forward who runs, works hard and can score over 10 league goals for a bad team. I find he's very underrated.

Especially when I see the questionning of 60m bids coming for him. He was signed for like 40m and has largely been a success for Everton, why wouldn't there be such bids? It's only like 20m more than what he originally cost.

Have to laugh at some of our fans not understanding why he'd be loved at Goodison as well, when we cheered for Suarez.

You’re so often so far away from my views on players. So far.

comparing him with Suarez is absurd. One scored bundles of goals and was astonishingly skilful, the other “can score over 10 league goals”.

Richarlison is decent, no more. He’s not lethal in front of goal, he’s not particularly skilful, he’s not great at making things for others. He’s a decent attacker. Like loads of other decent attackers before him.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

You’re so often so far away from my views on players. So far.

comparing him with Suarez is absurd. One scored bundles of goals and was astonishingly skilful, the other “can score over 10 league goals”.

Richarlison is decent, no more. He’s not lethal in front of goal, he’s not particularly skilful, he’s not great at making things for others. He’s a decent attacker. Like loads of other decent attackers before him.

It's pretty obvious the Suarez comparison is a comparison of behaviours. 

Mane and Jota used to score around 10 league goals per season for crap teams as well. The fee talked about is a bit inflated and a function of what Everton paid for him previously, but he is a valuable player. 

35 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Hahahahahaha. Fuck me. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I broadly agree with this. I do think he will score 15+ goals for Spurs (as an example) but is that worth 60m? But more than his skill his behaviour infuriates everyone. 

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

I can't comprehend how shit it must be to be an Evertonian. They really are a weird depressing breed.

Exactly. I can understand someone saying that Richarlison did ok or even well in the last 4 years so no begrudging when he leaves etc.

But unbridled joy? Unfucking bridled joy? That too weeks after they just avoided relegation! Jesus!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Exactly. I can understand someone saying that Richarlison did ok or even well in the last 4 years so no begrudging when he leaves etc.

But unbridled joy? Unfucking bridled joy? That too weeks after they just avoided relegation! Jesus!

That night they were mathematically safe from being relegated is the equivalent of Istanbul 05 for young Everton fans!

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

First 2 paragraphs are spot on.

Last one is dog shit.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's pretty obvious the Suarez comparison is a comparison of behaviours. 

Mane and Jota used to score around 10 league goals per season for crap teams as well. The fee talked about is a bit inflated and a function of what Everton paid for him previously, but he is a valuable player. 

Suarez behaviours we’re accepted because he was considered a flawed genius. If he was knocking in 10 a season and spent most of the match in the floor and sulking he’d have been hated. Balotlelli comes to mind.

and Mane and Jota both went for considerably less that £60m.

Because Everton grossly overpaid for him doesn’t mean he’s therefore worth more now.

he’s a decent attacker. And he’s a prick. Forget that I’m s Liverpool fan, if I wasn’t abs my team was in for him at £50m+ I’d be unhappy about it.

• Upvote 1