You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

10 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

John Terry always reminds me of Banks, the racist bully in Scum who Carlin twats to become the Daddy. 

That's absolutely spot on. Lampard (stripey) and Joe Cole his little sidekicks. 

• Upvote 1

On 19/06/2022 at 20:02, Harry Squatter said:

I bet both of them made a massive fuss about going as soon as they booked their tickets and constantly talked about what they would or wouldn't do once they got inside the ground. Grown men and women acting fucking weird over everything that involves Liverpool FC just to prove how great a blue they are. 

Liverpool fc has the majority of their fans on strings and dominates their entire existence. 

This made me laugh as it is undoubtable 100% true. 

"I'll definitely have a shit but I'm not washing my hands with the hot tap, fucking redshite."  

"I'm not buying a bottle of pop because it rhymes with that GERRRRRRMAN CUNT"

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

This made me laugh as it is undoubtable 100% true. 

"I'll definitely have a shit but I'm not washing my hands with the hot tap, fucking redshite."  

"I'm not buying a bottle of pop because it rhymes with that GERRRRRRMAN CUNT"

A while back our work were going g to have an away day and one of the venues was Anfield. Safe to say all the Evertonians involved made a massive fuss and drama over the whole thing and literally wouldn't shut up about how they would have to avoid certain things to cope during the day.

One said he'd burn his clothes when he got home, another one said they'd go for a shit in a nearby pub rather than wipe their arse with LFC bog roll. The woman who I've mentioned before on here who stormed out of the office when someone gave her a secret santa lfc present point blank refused to go and tried to book a day's leave.

She was told it was a mandatory course and the only reason she wanted the day off was because it was at Liverpool. She literally wouldn't shut up about it for weeks.  Surprisingly she phoned in sick on the day saying her husband was to ill to pick the kids up from school. 

A year later I was asked by an outside agency to interview new staff and the interviews were at Goodison. I said yes straight away and the Evertonian woman said I couldn't be a proper red because I should get wound up and refuse to go. I just told her that I wasn't a sad pathetic twat whose life is ruined by a football team that they don't support. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Wasn’t there a story going round he was called tory boy because he only ever wore Ralph Lauren polo tops as a kid? 

If you were a tory for wearing Ralph Lauren tops you'd be up there with Ken Clarke! 

15 minutes ago, sir roger said:

What restrictions exactly have the PL supposedly placed on them after letting them away scot-free with trebling the allowed losses ?

Richie money init. 

Oh and I heard something today about DCL to Chelsea. Dunno if that's right like, just something someone mentioned to me on a call today.