You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They are cheats very much like city, the Premier league doing nothing makes the league look very corrupt. 

As for the inhaler stuff who gives a shit. It's clearly absurd the PED nonsense just other fans trying to cope with the fact their players are shite,  the players regularly and are randomly tested many have individually tweeted pictures of themselves about to be tested. Let them have their conspiracy its nothing new. Shit always makes excuses and points the finger.

8 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Kieran Maguire seems to know his stuff (hopefully)!

https://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-prosecutors-have-clear-precedent-in-200m-ffp-lawsuit-maguire/

Prosecutors would have a clear precedent to follow if a £200million lawsuit against Everton is brought to trial.

That is the view of finance guru Kieran Maguire, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about the credibility of Burnley and Leeds United’s case.

Everton have posted financial losses of £372m over the last three years, well beyond the £105m permitted under the Premier League’s FFP rules.

The Merseysiders argue that £170m of that figure can be written off through Covid allowances, but Leeds and recently-relegated Burnley have contested this claim.

As relayed by iNews on Monday (23 May) the two clubs are seeking £200m in compensation to offset the advantage Everton have accrued through alleged overspending.

It is understood that representatives from Burnley and Leds have formally requested that the Premier League order Everton not to delete any relevant information.

Maguire listed two examples of similar legal disputes that do not bode well for the Toffees.

“There are some precedents which need to be considered,” he told Football Insider’s Adam Williams.

“There was the Carlos Tevez case in 2005. West Ham agreed an out-of-court settlement with Sheffield United. That was nothing to do with FFP because it didn’t exist then.

“But we have recently had a settlement between the owners of Derby County and Middlesbrough with regards to FFP breaches.

“You can understand why Burnley and Leeds are doing this. My understanding is that they have decided to pursue this regardless of who got relegated.”

Has he been called a wall pushing murderer yet? 

There were rumours of a Saudi based consortium buying Everton. All of a sudden the peoples club don't care about being owned by Saudis as long as it wins them trophies. 

I think if ISIS took over with a board of Prince Andrew, Jimmy Saville, Barry Bennell, R Kelly and the ghost of Jeffrey Dahmer they wouldn't be arsed as long as they won something. But they would still get on their high horse if Standard Chartered got caught money laundering 15 years ago. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Funny how they are even allowed to sign the lad from Burnley on a 'free' without anyone currently leaving the club despite the PL supposedly working 'closely' with them to reduce the deficit. He might be a 'free' transfer but they still have his wages to pay. Fucking corrupt cunts.

Six or seven players have left; it's just that they were returning loaners or too shit, too injured or [comments removed on legal advice] for their first team.

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah, I'm still a fan. Not her best but I'm still all in. 

I know what you mean, but recently I just can't stand them, any of them, i hate the lot of them.

Old blue in work today "that Nunez has cost a lot." Just fuck off, Steptoe. 

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I know what you mean, but recently I just can't stand them, any of them, i hate the lot of them.

Old blue in work today "that Nunez has cost a lot." Just fuck off, Steptoe. 

Come on, she's a pisstake. 

• Upvote 1