You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They should do a soap about Everton called Bramley Moore, imagine the BBC casting for that.

Moshiri - Alexander Siddig

Kenwright - Kenwright

Denise Barrett Baxendale - Judi Dench

Frank Lampard - Johnny Vegas

Usmanov- Stephen Graham

Pickford - Peter Dinklage

Richarlison - John Boyega

DCL - Rupaul

• Upvote 7

"So we went over to Great Britain. They call it 'Great' Britain, they call it that. And we looked at this sports franchise, they call it a club. Everton, they call themselves the blues, I don't know why, maybe because they're very SAD, they've got the BLUES because they're very sad that they're not WI-NNING. 

"There used to play somewhere else but they left, do you know why? Because they never paid the rent. These people - who I'm sure are very fine people - never PAID, THE, RENT."

* Pay the rent, pay the rent, pay  the rent *  

"This guy was telling me, they call him the kit man - he makes kits - every morning he makes the kits and he puts the kits out. He was telling me that in the 90s  they were called the dogs of war. The dogs of WAR! Because they made the pitch, they call it a pitch - it's like grass - they call it a pitch, like a TV pitch. They made it SMALLER and they watered it so the other sides they couldn't pass the ball. I like that, that's called WINNING. Maybe they need to bring that back again, I don't know."   

27vid-rnc-Donald-Trump-superJumbo.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 25

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They should do a soap about Everton called Bramley Moore, imagine the BBC casting for that.

Moshiri - Alexander Siddig

Kenwright - Kenwright

Denise Barrett Baxendale - Judi Dench

Frank Lampard - Johnny Vegas

Usmanov- Stephen Graham

Pickford - Peter Dinklage

Richarlison - John Boyega

DCL - Rupaul

Haha, that cast is spot on!

30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"So we went over to Great Britain. They call it 'Great' Britain, they call it that. And we looked at this sports franchise, they call it a club. Everton, they call themselves the blues, I don't know why, maybe because they're very SAD, they've got the BLUES because they're very sad that they're not WI-NNING. 

"There used to play somewhere else but they left, do you know why? Because they never paid the rent. These people - who I'm sure are very fine people - never PAID, THE, RENT."

"This guy was telling me, they call him the kit man - he makes kits - every morning he makes the kits and he puts the kits out. He was telling me that in the 90s  they were called the dogs of war. The dogs of WAR! Because they made the pitch, they call it a pitch - it's like grass - they call it a pitch, like a TV pitch. They made it SMALLER and they watered it so the other sides they couldn't pass the ball. I like that, that's called WINNING. Maybe they need to bring that back again, I don't know."   

As I read it I had The Donalds voice in my head. Excellent.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The Bannon/Trump links show how far football has fallen. We're talking about a dangerous group of conspiracy-peddling lunatics here.

And now they're going to see their club bought by someone with links to Bannon/Trump.

Outstanding.

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Are you one of his speech writers Section?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

"And they have these rivals, horrible people, just the worst. Call themselves reds, like communists. Nobody likes them. Nobody. And do you know who wanted to buy them? CHII-NAHHH!"

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

"And they have these rivals, horrible people, just the worst. Call themselves reds, like communists. Nobody likes them. Nobody. And do you know who wanted to buy them? CHII-NAHHH!"

"They had a soccer player they called God, they actually called him God. Can you believe that? I know more about God than, I think, probably just about anybody. He begged me to come here. I turned him down. He'd hurt his knee I said I don't want losers here. He went to Leeds where he DIED, like a DOG.

Couple of years later they had this guy Torres. They called him Fernando - FER-NAN-DO. Like that band Abba, they called them Abba, they were from - I think, Idaho or Iowa. He was good, he was good and he was very attractive, he looked a lot like my daughter. Don't you think?"

1000x-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

22 hours ago, Anubis said:

You were the one throwing the word cunt at Suarez when you haven’t even read the report that was produced. 

Take the report out of it, he was a cunt, he was our cunt and we loved every bit of the mad genius. From pulling Rafaels hair to the biting to the deliberate diving, his will to win exceeded his moral compass which led him to doing things others wouldn't normally do, 

20 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

There were loads of Evertonians moaning when City announced that they were buying Haaland. "ffp only applies to certain clubs" were a couple of replies I saw. Without any self awareness at all.

Some are convinced we’ve laid out 100 million for Nunez and are fiddling the books etc. Warped as ever 

Kieran Maguire seems to know his stuff (hopefully)!

https://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-prosecutors-have-clear-precedent-in-200m-ffp-lawsuit-maguire/

Prosecutors would have a clear precedent to follow if a £200million lawsuit against Everton is brought to trial.

That is the view of finance guru Kieran Maguire, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about the credibility of Burnley and Leeds United’s case.

Everton have posted financial losses of £372m over the last three years, well beyond the £105m permitted under the Premier League’s FFP rules.

The Merseysiders argue that £170m of that figure can be written off through Covid allowances, but Leeds and recently-relegated Burnley have contested this claim.

As relayed by iNews on Monday (23 May) the two clubs are seeking £200m in compensation to offset the advantage Everton have accrued through alleged overspending.

It is understood that representatives from Burnley and Leds have formally requested that the Premier League order Everton not to delete any relevant information.

Maguire listed two examples of similar legal disputes that do not bode well for the Toffees.

“There are some precedents which need to be considered,” he told Football Insider’s Adam Williams.

“There was the Carlos Tevez case in 2005. West Ham agreed an out-of-court settlement with Sheffield United. That was nothing to do with FFP because it didn’t exist then.

“But we have recently had a settlement between the owners of Derby County and Middlesbrough with regards to FFP breaches.

“You can understand why Burnley and Leeds are doing this. My understanding is that they have decided to pursue this regardless of who got relegated.”

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Kieran Maguire seems to know his stuff (hopefully)!

https://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-prosecutors-have-clear-precedent-in-200m-ffp-lawsuit-maguire/

Prosecutors would have a clear precedent to follow if a £200million lawsuit against Everton is brought to trial.

That is the view of finance guru Kieran Maguire, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about the credibility of Burnley and Leeds United’s case.

Everton have posted financial losses of £372m over the last three years, well beyond the £105m permitted under the Premier League’s FFP rules.

The Merseysiders argue that £170m of that figure can be written off through Covid allowances, but Leeds and recently-relegated Burnley have contested this claim.

As relayed by iNews on Monday (23 May) the two clubs are seeking £200m in compensation to offset the advantage Everton have accrued through alleged overspending.

It is understood that representatives from Burnley and Leds have formally requested that the Premier League order Everton not to delete any relevant information.

Maguire listed two examples of similar legal disputes that do not bode well for the Toffees.

“There are some precedents which need to be considered,” he told Football Insider’s Adam Williams.

“There was the Carlos Tevez case in 2005. West Ham agreed an out-of-court settlement with Sheffield United. That was nothing to do with FFP because it didn’t exist then.

“But we have recently had a settlement between the owners of Derby County and Middlesbrough with regards to FFP breaches.

“You can understand why Burnley and Leeds are doing this. My understanding is that they have decided to pursue this regardless of who got relegated.”

I so fucking hope Burnley and Leeds sue the fucking arse off the shite and send them into administration. It will be payback for all the slurs they throw at us. The cunts even get asthma inhalers trending on twatter or wherever so now virtually any gobshite oppos fans are using it even about Nunez for fuck's sake.

They are just lieing cunts who think up new lies to denegrate us in an attempt to cover their own arses.

It's a fucking disgrace the PL are turning a blind eye to this massive overspend preferring instead for one of its current clubs and a former one wash the PL's dirty laundry in public.

As I posted before, they must have shifted significant forward build costs for the new stadium into these accounts as even their usual wasteful spending couldnt account for tripple the allowed losses. And funny how only a few weeks before news of their massive losses broke, a fixed price 'deal' with the build contractors was announced, wasnt it?

Either that or Usmanov really was laundering huge sums of money via the club and that really would put the cat amongst the pigeons, wouldnt it?

Funny how they are even allowed to sign the lad from Burnley on a 'free' without anyone currently leaving the club despite the PL supposedly working 'closely' with them to reduce the deficit. He might be a 'free' transfer but they still have his wages to pay. Fucking corrupt cunts.

• Upvote 1