You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Everton are letting Siggurdsson go, because his contract is up and their midfield needs refreshing. That's all. Nothing else to see here.

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2022/06/03/everton-letting-gylfi-sigurdsson-leave-step-in-right-direction/

Screenshot_2022-06-04-18-56-42-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Blaming Rafa for good ol' Siggurdsson being (alleged) nonce, they really don't like taking responsibility for anything.

2 hours ago, waddy78 said:

Blaming Rafa for good ol' Siggurdsson being (alleged) nonce, they really don't like taking responsibility for anything.

More accurate description would be

“The 32 year old has seen his opportunities decrease over the past year, especially since the arrival of the Merseyside Police Child Protection Unit last season “

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Trumo said:

"I kept quiet" = "I hit the deck and rolled 12 times, clutching my face in agony. Learned that off Neymar."

It's hard to know who I want to "win" the scuffle both are a pair of arrogant self righteous pricks difference is Vinicius is world-class Richarlyson just thinks he is one who plays for the champions of Spain (and fucking Europe) one plays for the 16th best team in England whos biggest claim to fame is holding a blue flair at an avoiding relegation party. I've decided whilst writing this I hope Vinicius punches his fucking lights out.

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Duncan is a big favourite for the Blackburn gig. 

F539B4F1-BE8E-434F-83F8-B67C98854BE7.png

Other than that game they stayed up in (that had a vile atmosphere until they brought it back to 2:2) the best atmosphere they've had there in years was when they beat Chelsea 2 nil with him in charge since they last beat us at Goodison. I reckon he will be fine until they concede a late equaliser and he starts knocking fuck out of them all in the dressing room. 

How the fuck are this lot being linked with so many transfers in when they're £350m+ in debt and broken through the PL's financial limits by a factor of 3?

I know a lot of this interest in signing this or that player might only be paper talk but you look through the sports pages and BBC Gossip and you'll find them linked to a number of players the likes of Newcastle, Villa and even Arsenal are interested in signing. Apart from that CB at Burnley, these players are not on free transfers either. They're talked about as being valued up to £40m.

The PL supposedly indicated they were 'working' with the shite regarding their 'debt.' So how come they are actively in the mix to bring in players yet transfers out doesnt seem to feature in the equation?

This is a bigger scandal than chelsea's near £2bn transfer debt being wiped out by the sale and the new owner being allowed to free up £200m for transfers in.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

How the fuck are this lot being linked with so many transfers in when they're £350m+ in debt and broken through the PL's financial limits by a factor of 3?

I know a lot of this interest in signing this or that player might only be paper talk but you look through the sports pages and BBC Gossip and you'll find them linked to a number of players the likes of Newcastle, Villa and even Arsenal are interested in signing. Apart from that CB at Burnley, these players are not on free transfers either. They're talked about as being valued up to £40m.

The PL supposedly indicated they were 'working' with the shite regarding their 'debt.' So how come they are actively in the mix to bring in players yet transfers out doesnt seem to feature in the equation?

This is a bigger scandal than chelsea's near £2bn transfer debt being wiped out by the sale and the new owner being allowed to free up £200m for transfers in.

Probably the same way we have been linked to about 20 strikers so far this window. Made up bullshit.

As for Chelsea, however much they spend still has to fall within the parameters of the Premier League's joke of FFP.

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

When's season ticket renewal deadline? The stories may dry up after that date.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Delph, Tosun and Sigurdsson all leaving on free transfers. That's about £90m spent on them and nothing coming back in. Although they are saving wages they still need to sell to buy. 

My Evertonian mate says he wanted to buy the new kit for his son but they've delayed the launch because they have no shirt or sleeve sponsorship.

11 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Delph, Tosun and Sigurdsson all leaving on free transfers. That's about £90m spent on them and nothing coming back in. Although they are saving wages they still need to sell to buy. 

My Evertonian mate says he wanted to buy the new kit for his son but they've delayed the launch because they have no shirt or sleeve sponsorship.

The Brick must be negotiating hard.

22 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Maybe I need to dust off my old letter....