You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

My old boss in work used to say how much he would hate being a Kopite. 

He was bleating on about us once saying how much better it is to be a blue than a red.

I said it must be boss never winning anything but having a planet sized ego and thinking you are still relevant. Set aside the issue never winning anything I said they are only defined by how much they hate us and live their lives through the success of other teams. It also must be draining and miserable having to constantly look for things to be outraged about, use mental gymnastics to belittle everything your rivals do, suck up to Mancs who think you are tramps and literally moan about every single refereeing decison that has ever gone against you.

Just seen Peter Reid on Twitter having a glass of champagne poured for him by a waiter and telling him he's celebrating Madrid winning the CL.

Could never imagine Ian Rush or Kenny Dalglish doing anything like that.

Also Richarlison was on Twitter again laughing at us getting beat last night. Again, I doubt any of our players would be arsed doing anything like that in the unlikely event of Everton getting to a final. 

Classless knobheads.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

My old boss in work used to say how much he would hate being a Kopite. 

He was bleating on about us once saying how much better it is to be a blue than a red.

I said it must be boss never winning anything but having a planet sized ego and thinking you are still relevant. Set aside the issue never winning anything I said they are only defined by how much they hate us and live their lives through the success of other teams. It also must be draining and miserable having to constantly look for things to be outraged about, use mental gymnastics to belittle everything your rivals do, suck up to Mancs who think you are tramps and literally moan about every single refereeing decison that has ever gone against you.

I’m guessing the promotion never happened 

55 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Just seen Peter Reid on Twitter having a glass of champagne poured for him by a waiter and telling him he's celebrating Madrid winning the CL.

Could never imagine Ian Rush or Kenny Dalglish doing anything like that.

Also Richarlison was on Twitter again laughing at us getting beat last night. Again, I doubt any of our players would be arsed doing anything like that in the unlikely event of Everton getting to a final. 

Classless knobheads.

Don’t mind Peter Reid as there’s no real malice put that puffin face cunt laughing at last night is like me laughing at Sam Quek’s boyfriend because he couldn’t manage a fourth time last night.

• Upvote 2

I bumped into a mate waiting for the two-trophy victory parade and he was showing me some of the WhatsApp messages he's had from the impotent squeaking no-marks.

Long story short, he now has a diary reminder for 5th October (their 10,000th trophyless day).

2 minutes ago, Street Preacher said:

I tell you what, Alisson, Fabinho and Firmino must really bloody Richarlison. He's a massive tosser, an average player but perfect for Everton. 

Yep.

When they play in South America they occasionally share a private plane home with Man City's Brazilians.

I hope they make that useless, classless shitcunt get the bus.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yep.

When they play in South America they occasionally share a private plane home with Man City's Brazilians.

I hope they make that useless, classless shitcunt get the bus.

No, they should just shoot the window and watch him get sucked out, like in Goldfinger.

• Upvote 2