You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

20 hours ago, Beno said:

If you can stomach it, there is a thread on GOT call, Kopite Media Salty Tears, or something. It is an all time low even for them. Not one sensible post or hint of irony. The 1st post is from Klopps press conference where he says taking your child onto the pitch is dangerous, a perfectly rational opinion, but queue pages of the most bitterest, vile replies ever. We're jealous of them, making all about us, they've done nothing wrong, we are all scum etc. I normally laugh at them, but that thread is toxic. 

If some of your number had burnt down an opposition coach you would think you would think twice about trying to score points on coach being attacked?

Epic levels of derangement. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I agree. Their existence is one giant negative so why wallow in it. Its only the fact they are a small region in Liverpool we even acknowledge their existence, outside of us everybody thinks of them as a Burnley or Sheffield, we elevate them way beyond their worth its time to stop, leave them in their pit of bile, hate and delusions. I vote to delete the thread and only see mention of them when we play each other, life can be grim enough without inviting the worst people have to offer into your life. Flush them.

Most are wrong’uns!

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Someone - I can't for the life of me imagine who - was setting off fireworks outside Liverpool's hotel last night.

Bad helmets.

They really don't care do they?

Yet we are somehow the ones who are obsessed....

NEW: Liverpool’s team hotel was targeted by fireworks in the early hours of this morning, with officers from Merseyside Police called following the incident. A number of fireworks were let off at around 1.45am. #awlive [paul joyce]

I still don't get how we can have a ground full of wools and Norwegians yet somehow still be followed by a rampaging mob?

Still when we have bloos who think we are the bitter ones amy sense of logic or reason has long left the building

Evertonians lower the collective intellect of our city, undermine its reputation for good humour and conviviality, corrupt our culture with their racism and endanger fellow citizens' health with their unhygienic, malodorous, violent presence. It is an anthropological conundrum how one gene pool can create such mundane outcomes while simultaneously forming the gifted and exceptional identity that is a Liverpudlian.

Evertonians are just thick, shit smelling cunts.

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

According to a blue on Facebook, it had to be us who let the fireworks off outside the Titanic because Everton are playing in London. Or something. I don’t think he even understands the point he’s trying to make.

Anybody? 

C47F5AF1-1002-4D8C-A855-C6B365036BB4.jpeg

I think he's saying that the 2,000 or so Bloos at the Emirates are every single Bloo in the city.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Evertonians lower the collective intellect of our city, undermine its reputation for good humour and conviviality, corrupt our culture with their racism and endanger fellow citizens' health with their unhygienic, malodorous, violent presence. It is an anthropological conundrum how one gene pool can create such mundane outcomes while simultaneously forming the gifted and exceptional identity that is a Liverpudlian.

Evertonians are just thick, shit smelling cunts.

Cunts are useful. Bitters are not.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Still find it bizarre nothing happened over Richarlison throwing one into the crowd. Considering the powers that be want to keep them down they have seriously looked the other way at Evertons cheating and on field off field antics.

Yep. Allowed to break all the financial rules massively, using an internationally-shamed Oligarch, players throwing flares into crowds, fans invading the pitch, fans attacking opposition managers and players, lashing beer bottles all over the place. 

The People's Club.