You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 20/05/2022 at 13:24, Barrington Womble said:

Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with them. 

Evidence of the first case of Monkeypox in the UK shows up at Goodison Park. Countless other cases and varieties of pox exist there already, but they do love their 'firsts', so it's only natural it was there.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Guaranteed that, as a minimum, when we have the parade on the 29th, there’ll be righteous fewm and indignation from the bloos that we are daring to celebrate on the 37th anniversary of Heysel, when we should be hanging our heads in shame.

We’ll be getting called hypocrites because we dared to complain when City disrupted the Hillsborough remembrance in the semi-final, yet will be dancing on the graves of the 39.

Regardless of whether the club has an acknowledgement to Heysel or not, and apparently it has been mooted, you just know it’s coming.

Christ help us if anything untoward kicks off in Paris, they’ll be like Silent Witness, forensically examining every move just to see if there’s more to hammer us with.

And that’s without all the made up stories they’ll be passing off as the gospel truth.

I just hope we win to really boil their piss.

Two things are inevitable

1. Their fewm about the date of our parade.

2. That their fewm will have nothing to do with the people who died and everything to do with the real victims, the greatest team in football history who were denied at least ten European Cups because of Derredshite.

20 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Two things are inevitable

1. Their fewm about the date of our parade.

2. That their fewm will have nothing to do with the people who died and everything to do with the real victims, the greatest team in football history who were denied at least ten European Cups because of Derredshite.

You are right on both counts. I have fell out with 2 blues already over this when I pointed out that neither knew what date Heysel was until a couple of days ago 

10 hours ago, redinblack said:

Much as I've enjoyed this thread, is it not time to lock it and fuck them off?

Serious question.

I agree. Their existence is one giant negative so why wallow in it. Its only the fact they are a small region in Liverpool we even acknowledge their existence, outside of us everybody thinks of them as a Burnley or Sheffield, we elevate them way beyond their worth its time to stop, leave them in their pit of bile, hate and delusions. I vote to delete the thread and only see mention of them when we play each other, life can be grim enough without inviting the worst people have to offer into your life. Flush them.

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

This is one of the best threads on here. It's funny as fuck. I've no idea why you'd want rid of it. If you don't like it, skip it. 

It's hard to skip, their outrageous shouts invite you back. There's no section of fanbase like them in the world they celebrate and at the same time hate their constant mediocrity except now they aren't even mediocre they are seriously shit and cheated to get that way but the last few days have celebrated it so much they genuinely believe its better than actually winning silverware. Totally and utterly bonkers.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Block305 said:

Right - fess up - which one of us wrote this?

MT3wySF.png?1

No that is deffo a blue....classic, classic coping mechanism stuff - it of course fools nobody except other blues with same need for coping mechanisms - and even they don't really believe it, but they cling to it in a desperate attempt to try and feel better.

• Upvote 1