You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Leeds & Burnley threaten legal action against Everton and Premier League over handling of club's finances - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61529371

I'm not holding out much hope but hopefully the stink will follow them around 

https://theathletic.com/news/leeds-burnley-everton-finances-premier-league/VzKHjR49BkIX/

Genuinely can't get my noodle around the logic of Alan Stubbs comment about 'this club doesn't know when it's beat' given that they haven't won a trophy since Bill Clinton was getting his weasel greased in the Oval Office. They quite clearly do know what it's like to get beat.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Genuinely can't get my noodle around the logic of Alan Stubbs comment about 'this club doesn't know when it's beat' given that they haven't won a trophy since Bill Clinton was getting his weasel greased in the Oval Office. They quite clearly do know what it's like to get beat.

For context they've been beaten 12 more times this season than Joel Matip has in his entire Liverpool career*.

*league games.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Even though they all professionally to hate Kenwright they love a soundbite and cliche as much as him.

I popped out earlier in the car and put talkshite on. They had the fella on from the times who broke the story. He was saying there is a will from all the clubs to be seen to do something, not just Leeds and Burnley, especially as Everton spent in January and they knew they were in the shit. But he said there wouldn't be anything that happens this year and could even be a year before any punishment and mightnt be applied till the season after. He said Leeds and Burnley have only asked for a committee to be formed or something to investigate within 6 weeks. 

3 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Have you followed every Paul Joyce blag account?

No I only follow the real account that pile of bollocks just popped up on my timeline I'm fucked if I'm posting anything else before thorough checking in future 

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

Just a pity it's not the real Paul Joyce, but some 2-bit impersonator.

Two obvious giveaways:

1. COBRA meetings are for emergencies only;

2. Boris cunting Johnson wouldn't bother his arse to attend one even when there is an emergency.