You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 minutes ago, Solsbury Hill said:

Just clicked back on it mate and it’s been removed since I posted it. A Liverpool fan stops in traffic outside the brick. Cans being lashed at the window, ragging flags off the roof, shouting murderers etc etc. 

Rats 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Nothing will come of it. It never does the Premier league wants to give the illusion its squeaky clean! oblivious to the fact everyone can see it isn't. I just don't get that the Premier league is run and owned by the clubs in it so how can the likes of Liverpool and other clubs playing by the books just smile and take it up the arse. City are bad enough they hide it and get it all caught up in legal actions because they can afford too, Everton though have clearly breached the rules by a huge amount, not just testing the edges but massively going over with the arrogance that nothing will come of it and they are right. 

The league allowed a brutal regime to buy a club, one that kills and dismembers people whose opinion they don't like! so Everton overspending in the grand scheme of things is fuck all.

Correct. The cheating will continue unabated 

I’ve got very little against them getting on the pitch (but jib all the abusing and assaulting players stuff) and celebrating/acknowledging/showing an outburst of relief at staying up. 

But, they can’t just leave it at that. It’s got to be all the best fans in the world, there’s never been scenes like that before etc etc stuff. 

For fucks sake, Forest did practically the same thing a few days beforehand. 

1 hour ago, Solsbury Hill said:

Just clicked back on it mate and it’s been removed since I posted it. A Liverpool fan stops in traffic outside the brick. Cans being lashed at the window, ragging flags off the roof, shouting murderers etc etc. 

I was by county Rd last night just before kick off  I saw some girl driving down in a car decked out all in red flags.

14 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fucking hell. 

My brother used to live by county road. He lived there for about 2 months and got out as soon as he could. Its just wall to wall mutants and scruffy cunts. 

Horrible, horrible breed. 

I lived there myself and couldn’t get away quick enough. Horrible area.

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Leeds & Burnley threaten legal action against Everton and Premier League over handling of club's finances - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61529371

I'm not holding out much hope but hopefully the stink will follow them around 

I’d shit a few organs out with laughter 

• Upvote 1