You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

It’s more classic management from Fwank.

He took Derby from 6th to 6th.

He took Chelsea from 4th to 4th.

He took The Ev from 16th to 16th. 

Looks like the perfect kind of ship steadying that could do wonders at Old Trafford if their new manager doesn't work out. 

4 hours ago, the chimp said:

These cunts sicken me. I'm not trying to be a superfan, "the more I hate Everton shows how much of a Red I am,"  but I genuinely detest these. I was at Warwick in the uni bar in 1998 and hoping they'd win that day and stay up. Never since and never again will I ever wish them good.

Amen to that. I'm in.

They are in all sorts of trouble.

Going to need a firesale to balance the books and that will leave an already poor and poorly performing squad in an even worse position next season....they can't get away with another year of massive losses.

That trap door is opening....

Just now, an tha said:

They are in all sorts of trouble.

Going to need a firesale to balance the books and that will leave an already poor and poorly performing squad in an even worse position next season....they can't get away with another year of massive losses.

That trap door is opening....

There's always hope for the bloos when their manager is the genius that brought in Dele Alli

18 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Everton's lawyers will just point to the players they bought for that money and say "Advantage? Really?"

I don't see why they have to take them to court when it's clear they have broken the rules. The sanctimonious pricks go quiet about this saying they've been in contact with the Premier League over transfers but refuse to acknowledge their blatant cheating. 

God knows how bad their finances are considering they refuse to pay £700k back to Liverpool City Council for the consultancy fees for their stadium. Also they've took Government Covid loans to the tune of £19m, get their training ground paid for and took £30m off Usmaniv for the naming rights on a stadium that isn't built and that he can no longer sponsor. 

Their board pay themselves a lot of bonuses too. Next season they haven't got a shirt sponsor and have lost the USM and Megafon deals which were worth £20m. 

They'll be relying on selling DCL, Richy Lad and the T-Rex. Them hopefully Frank Lampard spunks money on a load of Championship players. 

• Upvote 1

One Evertonian I work with said with a straight face when Haaland signing for City was announced "Fucking hell, FFP means nothing to some clubs". 

He wasn't happy when I pointed out that Everton have taken the piss but replied that Man City blatantly cheat. The difference is in black and white Man City make a profit and Everton don't. Both clubs have had dubious sources of money, it's just that Everton aren't good at hiding it. 

38 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I don't see why they have to take them to court when it's clear they have broken the rules. The sanctimonious pricks go quiet about this saying they've been in contact with the Premier League over transfers but refuse to acknowledge their blatant cheating. 

God knows how bad their finances are considering they refuse to pay £700k back to Liverpool City Council for the consultancy fees for their stadium. Also they've took Government Covid loans to the tune of £19m, get their training ground paid for and took £30m off Usmaniv for the naming rights on a stadium that isn't built and that he can no longer sponsor. 

Their board pay themselves a lot of bonuses too. Next season they haven't got a shirt sponsor and have lost the USM and Megafon deals which were worth £20m. 

They'll be relying on selling DCL, Richy Lad and the T-Rex. Them hopefully Frank Lampard spunks money on a load of Championship players. 

The shirt sponsor thing makes me laugh. Some poor cunt has to do the rounds trying to find companies willing to pay good money for their brand to be associated with *waves hand* all of this.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Even just a premier league spokesperson to say they're looking at it will be enough. The fume would be visible from the andromeda galaxy. And of course it will be our fault somehow. 

Basically what Everton are doing to the likes of Birmingham, Wigan, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby and Reading is what they've accused the Sly 6 of doing to the other clubs in the Premier League. 

We're too big to be punished and we don't give a fuck about smaller clubs.

Their blatant cheating is making it hard for clubs with smaller budgets to stay within the rules and compete. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

Basically what Everton are doing to the likes of Birmingham, Wigan, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby and Reading is what they've accused the Sly 6 of doing to the other clubs in the Premier League. 

We're too big to be punished and we don't give a fuck about smaller clubs.

Their blatant cheating is making it hard for clubs with smaller budgets to stay within the rules and compete. 

It's a major part of the reason they are becoming so disliked. They are flaunting their status in the face of teams who,rightfully,regard them as no more successful than themselves.