You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

New thread over on GOT with the heading 'Are we now...popular?'. They really are loving on an alternate planet.

Screenshot_20220520-112739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-112812_Samsung Internet.jpg

Give it two months if that before the Status Quo resumes. 

12 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

That Anthony Gordon cheat could learn a few lessons from that chancer I'm thinking,  he went down very easy. 

I thought Vieira had some martial arts? An axe kick would have been nice to see there. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Impeccable behaviour?????? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

These cunts sicken me. I'm not trying to be a superfan, "the more I hate Everton shows how much of a Red I am,"  but I genuinely detest these. I was at Warwick in the uni bar in 1998 and hoping they'd win that day and stay up. Never since and never again will I ever wish them good.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Are they having a “we avoided relegation” parade?. Not a joke by the way I’m actually being serious, after witnessing those scenes last night I honestly think they would. Never seen anything like it in my life, they should hang their heads in shame.

Kenwright IS producing a musical version of It's a Wonderful Life so he's probably rewriting the climax right now so that the reinvigorated George Bailey races back into Bedford Falls, smashing red windows and attacking random black people as he holds his blue scarf proudly aloft and shrieks with joy before returning home to beat his wife and stamp on Zuzu's petals.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

New thread over on GOT with the heading 'Are we now...popular?'. They really are living on an alternate planet.

Screenshot_20220520-112739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-112812_Samsung Internet.jpg

What the fuck? They might be able to get away with the various misbehaviours as isolated incidents by knobheads- even though there were quite a lot of them- but the team itself is absolute AIDS. Absolutely dreadful football coupled with cheating, diving and endless timewasting. They're a snide Wimbledon with very fickle fans.

If i was a blue today i would not be giving it the big one, yeah i would be relieved....but i'd also be embarrassed that as one of the biggest spending clubs in the land over last few years that we'd find ourselves scrambling to avoid the drop in the 2nd to last game of season.

I'd be pissed off that players who barely put a shift in week in week out for months suddenly could be arsed for a few games near end of season and i'd be pissed off that my club is in financial disarray, is frankly lying and cheating about the money it is hemorrhaging and i'd be deeply embarrassed by the unbeliveably small time scenes last night.