You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Racially absuing Brentford players and their families, pitch invasions, hitting Palace players, pulling flags from peoples windows, gathering in a mob and chanting at that house....

And they won't see any problem with any of it...

But imagine the fume if was us.

I bet you any money that if there is just one report of a red in madrid misbehaving, one isolated situation where a chair is thrown outside a bar/there is a bit of bother that they will be all over it with 'shaming the city and country' blah blah blah.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

They stayed up as the majority of us thought they would, they enjoyed it, let them have their moment of faux joy while we go for our 3rd and 4th moments of real, unadulterated, trophy laden, conquering all of Europe, joy in the next 9 days. 

The last 2 pages of their redshite thread on GOT are proper “put a smile on your face” quality,

rejoicing on how much better they are than us, how it means more, how they support better and how it’s ruined our season.

they believe every word of it too.

7 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

The last 2 pages of their redshite thread on GOT are proper “put a smile on your face” quality,

rejoicing on how much better they are than us, how it means more, how they support better and how it’s ruined our season.

Haha they booed the team off at half time! 

• Upvote 1

They really need to be thanking Rafa too.

Either for those early points that helps limit the impact of how crap Frank is, on one side; or for making them slip into a relegation fight and giving them the chance to have “the best night of their life”.

One way or another, thanks is due to the Spanish waiter.

24 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Delusional. 

50 points ahead of them, 2 trophies in the bag and a chance of 2 more and their team only pulled their sock up once they started getting behind them like we do our players. 

I doubt it’ll have ruined any reds season.

”I know we won 2/3/4 trophies but The Ev didn’t get relegated…”.

They should join our parade on the 29th. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

They really need to be thanking Rafa too.

Either for those early points that helps limit the impact of how crap Frank is, on one side; or for making them slip into a relegation fight and giving them the chance to have “the best night of their life”.

One way or another, thanks is due to the Spanish waiter.

It’s more classic management from Fwank.

He took Derby from 6th to 6th.

He took Chelsea from 4th to 4th.

He took The Ev from 16th to 16th. 

• Upvote 3

After staying up they invade the pitch, verbally abuse the opposing manager and have running battles with the police.

You can't even imagine what it would be like if they had have went.

I genuinely believe they would have shut all the boozers in the city on the Sunday.

I remember in 98 loads of pubs being told not to stay open

They can all sober up, wank over City on Sunday then get their Real Madrid shirts out of the cupboard and start claiming the Champions league because Ancelotti ....... Despite the abuse they gave him when he dropped them like you would Janice Battersby if Margot Robbie offered you a nosh 

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Delusional. 

50 points ahead of them, 2 trophies in the bag and a chance of 2 more and their team only pulled their sock up once they started getting behind them like we do our players. 

I doubt it’ll have ruined any reds season.

”I know we won 2/3/4 trophies but The Ev didn’t get relegated…”.

They should join our parade on the 29th. 

Not gonna lie it ruined my night. Well some of it, the first half was hilarious. The joyous scenes with the board where great too, life is about forgiveness and moving on. Just because you were protesting at how shit they are 2 months ago doesn't mean you can show them love when they deliver a monumental 16th place finish.

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nah. Everton's breach of FFP is unprecedented (because City at least make a little effort to hide their breaches; Everton publish theirs in the accounts). The only thing saving them from a points deduction this year is an agreement that they're going to sort it out. That means a summer fire-sale of anyone they can get a price for - Richarlison, Mina, Calvert-Lewin, Pickford, to start with - and nobody coming in. And Fatty overseeing the lot, probably for the whole season, because they can't afford to sack him.

Next season is them walking the green mile.

Won’t happen. Palms will be greased. 

Lampard at Anfield 2020:

“Only title you've ever won and you think you can give it the big one, fuck off!'

Lampard at Goodison 2022:

“People say we’re celebrating staying up, but it means so much to everyone at the club'.

Good to see the fat fuck has absorbed their shameless hypocrisy.

• Upvote 6

Why in this age of tracking fucking everything do knobs do this? I'm sure the plod could identify this individual and ask him politely to spend some time at her majesty's pleasure.