You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This stance that they've taken that the league is corrupt and there's an agenda to get them relegated because they aren't part of the Sky 6 is genuinely hilarious. 

When you ask them for evidence or specific incidents as to why the league want them gone they can't come up with a single example. They just use the same logic that they use when they say they would have definitely won the European Cup in 1986. 

6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

This stance that they've taken that the league is corrupt and there's an agenda to get them relegated because they aren't part of the Sky 6 is genuinely hilarious. 

When you ask them for evidence or specific incidents as to why the league want them gone they can't come up with a single example. They just use the same logic that they use when they say they would have definitely won the European Cup in 1986. 

They probably just repeat "Everton, aren't we", and then wink at each other.

Shared psychotic disorder.

51 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Also the conspiracy that the POWERS THAT BE want us to win the league. They're doing a pretty shit job since we've only won it once in 30 years. 

He must remember back to the first time his plastic former club rolled out the plastic flags in their first European cup semi final in 2005.

The dawning of a new age of European dominance.

The deafening atmosphere of swishing pvc.

Being pushed onto a famous 0-0 draw that glorious day.

You can’t buy that.

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Can't be real?

I think they've done it before. It seems to me they've just embraced anything that is perceived as supporting your team. They've spent years cunting us off for welcoming the coach, yet they've managed to summersault on that now and they've invented the greatest thing ever. No doubt it'll be another first. 

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I like Ian Wright as a person,not as an analyst though.

Why? He always seems to speak honestly and clearly loves football. One of the few able to talk about it passionately, clearly and without pretension, for me.

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Why? He always seems to speak honestly and clearly loves football. One of the few able to talk about it passionately, clearly and without pretension, for me.

I hate analysts in general but his England love in and his 'style' are a bit grating. I do like listening to him when not in a live game studio situation though.When he speaks about his upbringing and how he got into the game and his career he's excellent. I just dont think he suits the panelist gig myself.

Its seems that they have invented a completely new and revolutionary concept that you should sing about your club and encourage and cheer them on. Everton are showing us all that constant booing and going mental about the opposition stealing 3 yards on a throw in isn't the way to go. Thanks Everton

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Yeah he's boss, have always liked him. Liverpool/Arsenal at Highbury, Fowler vs Wright was as good as it got.