You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

They’re all posting pictures of the Richarlison shirt pull, but if you zoom in on the most used picture you can see the fingers of Richarlison’s left hand curled around the defender’s shirt, causing a fold.

First club to be denied a penalty in a game of association football. 

59 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Popped on GOT and thought I’d see what they were saying about the racist abuse… so I searched the word “racist” on the Everton forum.

4 total posts appeared timestamped after the match finished. All 4 talking about how it affected them.

B7D1D284-8951-4D2F-9639-12F34A85FE67.jpeg

Ha ha, "then we sue everybody" oh do fuck off.

• Upvote 1

If that was kids ripping flags from a house that would be bad enough,but there are fellas in their 40s and 50s there.

They whinge its all a big media conspiracy  but a lot of the deplorable shit they get upto goes under the radar.

You don't have to be Gueye to be a homophobic cunt but Gueye is a homophobic cunt.

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Idrissa Gueye reportedly missed his side's 4-0 win against Montpellier on Saturday because he didn't want to play in a shirt that had his number in rainbow colours.

Players across France wore the special shirts over the weekend in an expression of solidarity to mark the upcoming International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia, on Tuesday May 17. 

But the former Everton and Aston Villa player Gueye was absent from the match for what his manager Mauricio Pochettino said 'were personal reasons, but he is not injured'.

Now, as reported by French outlet RMC Sport, the reason behind Gueye's omission is that he didn't want to wear a shirt with rainbow colours. 

They also add that Gueye missed the equivalent commemorative match on the same weekend last year for what PSG said was gastroenteritis.

I am today writing to all authorities involved in the annihilation of a once big, proud club. Its a disgwace the way the poor little lambs are being pushed to the slaughter, especially in light of them finding out a supported team sometimes tries harder.

• Gamesmanship and shirt pulling

Posted by DTinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 16, 2022, 10:47 am

Would you send out your players with easy rip jerseys in order to prove a point ??

Lets face it, shirt pulling is rife in the PL and referees are very selective as to who gets punished. However if someones shirt is ripped off the back, it makes it very difficult to ignore or deny.

To my mind, the game has become very much about influencing decisions and it seems anything that gives you an edge is acceptable. I would have no hesitation in doing the above because it would put serious pressure on the officials to do their job.

Ps I accept that the shirt maker may not agree, but I can guarantee that shirt pulling would stop very quickly in this scenario.

It's quite ironic really.

They see themselves as the scouse club but because they hate Liverpool so much, they act in a very unscouse way, whatever the opposite of boisterous is  morose?, the underdog..they will be voting tory next.

Good blue neighbour has been shitting himself for weeks and I’ve been kind ‘ oh you’ll stay up ‘ yesterday he was at it again ‘ not getting any sleep ‘ so I got a bit bolshy and told him ‘ you will stay up because the others sides are shitter than you and you are awful’ he agreed.

24 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How the fuck can they say shit about shirt pulling with their antics over the last month, every minute of most games spent trying to cheat the officials.

Is it because they're massive cunts? 

• Upvote 4

Rivalry and all that aside I think it's best if they play their football in an untelevised league. Jordan Pickford tops their charts for passes into the final third, it's stone age stuff with all the worst parts of the game thrown in for good measure. Burnley now play more progressive football than Everton.