You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The new line is we won the shootout but didn’t win the game. How we win all our cups apparently. The mental gymnastics they apply to try and rationalise it is hilarious.

Well let's see if we can put that one to bed in Paris. Mental doesn't even get close. Stick the lot of en in an asylum. 

Were going to Paris to win in 90. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

The new line is we won the shootout but didn’t win the game. How we win all our cups apparently. The mental gymnastics they apply to try and rationalise it is hilarious.

Diaz won the game on his own.  

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

Player Valuation: £750k
We joke about them being the devils club but could it be actually possible that they have some kind of hex following them around ? 
They have now won SIX trophies this century on penalties whilst their local rivals (us) haven't been able to get past most lower league teams on pens this century. Teams such as Bristol Rovers, Brentford, QPR and Palace have all done us whilst in lower divisions,not to mention a handful of Premier sides.
Also most football clubs worldwide never endure a tragedy that costs multiple lives, yet they have had TWO. I definitely think there is something sinister in their history that will never be explained.

Superb! Bitch and moan dark forces shit about lower league teams getting the better of them on penalties, while totally ignoring the issue of being unable to beat said lower league teams with their class, dignity and clearly superior footballing quality in 90 minutes.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Outside of Brentford's hotel last night...

Suprised they can cope with that amount of red without their heads exploding.

Pretty handy depiction of how they’ve used the Moshiri millions, to be fair. I’d go with the KLF setting a million quid on fire, but this would certainly be in the conversation.

I like the way they pretend that they aren't bothered about us yet there will have been thousands of them glued to the telly all day yesterday and probably the last few months looking for something to whinge about. 

They will have been desperate for our fans to misbehave or a dodgy refereeing decisions. Just so they can get on Twatter or Facebook to have a whinge about it but then pretend that they were out all day walking the dog or spending time with their family. 

26 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I like the way they pretend that they aren't bothered about us yet there will have been thousands of them glued to the telly all day yesterday and probably the last few months looking for something to whinge about. 

They will have been desperate for our fans to misbehave or a dodgy refereeing decisions. Just so they can get on Twatter or Facebook to have a whinge about it but then pretend that they were out all day walking the dog or spending time with their family. 

We had a table of them in our pub yesterday, inconspicuous at first but when penalties came around they were up jumping around when Mane missed and you would have thought Barkley won them a trophy when he netted such was their reaction.  The all fucked off about two minutes after Costas scored.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

We had a table of them in our pub yesterday, inconspicuous at first but when penalties came around they were up jumping around when Mane missed and you would have thought Barkley won them a trophy when he netted such was their reaction.  The all fucked off about two minutes after Costas scored.

Can you imagine going to the pub to watch a team you hate for two and a half hours?  Cunts like that deserve Everton.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Can you imagine going to the pub to watch a team you hate for two and a half hours?  Cunts like that deserve Everton.

I genuinely don't understand why they do it. Make the considerable effort of going out, making sure you've got a table near a big screen and be prepared to wait ages at the bar behind a load of fans you claim to despise yet never stop talking about. Then watch a game where a team you despise has the chance of winning another trophy then you'll have to put up with everyone celebrating around you. 

Also running the risk of getting a hiding celebrating the opposition (a part of the Sky 6 you claim to hate) scoring. 

It truly is bizarre behaviour. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

They know more about Liverpool than we do. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

I had a read on GOT and some of the excuses were brilliant: I tried to avoid the game but as I left the BBQ my foot got stuck in a bucket and I fell on the tv remote which switched the match on. It took me around 2 hours to find the off switch. Absolutely so 'kin fuming I had to jump over the fence, where the redshite teleclapper and his mates were celebrating. My hand went on a slapathon, I swear it did. Roundhouse kicked the bastards as well.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

Player Valuation: £750k
We joke about them being the devils club but could it be actually possible that they have some kind of hex following them around ? 
They have now won SIX trophies this century on penalties whilst their local rivals (us) haven't been able to get past most lower league teams on pens this century. Teams such as Bristol Rovers, Brentford, QPR and Palace have all done us whilst in lower divisions,not to mention a handful of Premier sides.
Also most football clubs worldwide never endure a tragedy that costs multiple lives, yet they have had TWO. I definitely think there is something sinister in their history that will never be explained.

Alternatively, we have better players, practice more, build better player, mentalities, do our research and then think outside the box with stuff like neuroscientists to give us that extra 0.01%.

• Upvote 1