You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

My neighbour was round last night with his little lad. My girls came out into the garden with their lfc scarves and flags and the neighbour - who's never shown any bitterness - went full 1878 and kept telling his lad not to touch the red flags. "I'll buy you a bigger blue flag."

I bet he fucking doesn't. 

Being an evertonian does strange things to normally sane people. The sad thing is the little lad had no idea what was going on and just wanted to wave a flag round.

And that just about sums them up mate

21 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Everton to start their own burger joint.

"They got big ears, we got big Dunc."

"They got domestic success, we got domestic violence."

"This year we stay up. Two years from now? Maybe we make top 10, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in!"

1409542396-original.jpg

Eddie-Murphy-Claims-He-Was-Forced-to-Cast-Louie-Anderson-1024x539.jpg

This time next year Rodney we'll be successful.

Z.jpg

Pactpool….

bluetack

Player Valuation: £750k
We joke about them being the devils club but could it be actually possible that they have some kind of hex following them around ? 
They have now won SIX trophies this century on penalties whilst their local rivals (us) haven't been able to get past most lower league teams on pens this century. Teams such as Bristol Rovers, Brentford, QPR and Palace have all done us whilst in lower divisions,not to mention a handful of Premier sides.
Also most football clubs worldwide never endure a tragedy that costs multiple lives, yet they have had TWO. I definitely think there is something sinister in their history that will never be explained.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

We joke about them being the devils club but could it be actually possible that they have some kind of hex following them around ? 
They have now won SIX trophies this century on penalties whilst their local rivals (us) haven't been able to get past most lower league teams on pens this century. Teams such as Bristol Rovers, Brentford, QPR and Palace have all done us whilst in lower divisions,not to mention a handful of Premier sides.
Also most football clubs worldwide never endure a tragedy that costs multiple lives, yet they have had TWO. I definitely think there is something sinister in their history that will never be explained.

This should see his transfer value bumped up no end.

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The new line is we won the shootout but didn’t win the game. How we win all our cups apparently. The mental gymnastics they apply to try and rationalise it is hilarious.

And do we care?

38 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

Amazing how they're all cut from the same cloth. That's the real hex.

Hope they enjoyed watching us.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

I can't believe I'm even saying this, but they could... practice taking penalities? I know, I know, crazy talk. 

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

Everton fan, you say? Getting offended on other people’s behalf about Liverpool, you say. Who’d have thunk it.

They where allowed when Jota was pushed versus spurs don't think he trotted along like a white Knight on his steed to defend the honour of the game then somehow.