You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

They’re sharing a post claiming that they’re taking 7,000 fans to Watford tonight. Their own allocation of 4,000 and the rest is made up of tickets being bought in the home sections. 

How do you go about confirming that? Fair enough, you can confirm if the away allocation is sold out. But, how do you know how many fans have bought tickets in with the home fans? 

Is it another “40,000 in Lille” blag? 

It's a load of shite as I've tried to buy tickets for Watford when we played them and they only ever go on sale to season ticket holders. Might be a bit different for us as we are one of the top games they can watch but saying 3000 people have bought them is the same counting method as their 100k fans who went to Lille.

Maybe they did vote counts for the Zimbabwean government.

25 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

They’re sharing a post claiming that they’re taking 7,000 fans to Watford tonight. Their own allocation of 4,000 and the rest is made up of tickets being bought in the home sections. 

How do you go about confirming that? Fair enough, you can confirm if the away allocation is sold out. But, how do you know how many fans have bought tickets in with the home fans? 

Is it another “40,000 in Lille” blag? 

Probably utter bollocks but if true they'll be a shit load of trouble there, especially if they get twatted.

Looks like Leeds are the ones really hankering for the Championship.   That means Burnley will get a chance to build back to a mid-table team and the Bloos will get a 12-month stay of execution.  I just want to be there for the exact moment that their elation at staying up gets eclipsed by the realisation that they will have to sell anyone they can find a buyer for and that next season will only end one way.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Well I walked through Watford town centre at 6pm and saw one person in a blue top. I literally sitting looking out the window opposite the junction and there's been some but I saw more mancs going past when they played City and Utd

I take it when they asked you which bus goes to the ground, you sent them to Hemel Hempstead 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Still a chance they go down here. You'd expect Burnley to lose to Spurs, but their other two games are winnable with a bit of luck. Same with Leeds.

I reckon Brentford would enjoy sticking it to Everton and are doing well at the moment, as would Palace. And Arsenal will be wanting to secure fourth.

Last night was their chance to get fully out in front of it, and they didn't.

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Still a chance they go down here. You'd expect Burnley to lose to Spurs, but their other two games are winnable with a bit of luck. Same with Leeds.

I reckon Brentford would enjoy sticking it to Everton and are doing well at the moment, as would Palace. And Arsenal will be wanting to secure fourth.

I can really get on board with that.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I can’t see both Leeds or Burnley getting enough points to worry them. I’d love for them to have a panicky final day of the season though ideally with them going down.

I would bet a large sum on Leeds not getting another point. No Bamford, Harrison or James, that leaves them with Tyler Roberts who hasn't scored in about 8 years and is probably injured anyway. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

You are joking right?  Leeds have been fiucking awful, and as others have said, riddled with injuries.  Sadly, blueshite safe for another season!

They need to get deducted about 20 points for the constant FFP breaches but for some reason nothing has happened to them. The PL seems to be far more passive than the EFL. Don't understand why the other teams who are relegated or are threatened with relegation aren't kicking off, given the ton of money they will lose out on if Everton stay up at the expense of them.

Their fans all go quiet about FFP despite raging about corruption but use the mental gymnastics of it being introduced to stop teams like them competing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

You are joking right?  Leeds have been fiucking awful, and as others have said, riddled with injuries.  Sadly, blueshite safe for another season!

It doesn't matter how awful they've been, they've only got to fluke one win if Everton lose their remaining games.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

No love lost between Brentford and Leeds. Bees fans currently drawing up a playlist of songs they want played if Leeds go down on the last day.