You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Give it a week and they'll see no reason why they won't be challenging for top 4.

They would be challenging for the champions league only for the fact that its a money making scheme.

• Upvote 1

Tremendous craic on Radio Merseyside just then.

"The fans have STAYED in the ground after the game, Bill Kenwright was stood in the directors' box in awe. Frank Lampard came jogging back down the tunnel, Kenwright seemed to say to him 'go to them Frank', and he jogged over and applauded them, and they applauded him back."

I'll admit it, I cried.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Tremendous craic on Radio Merseyside just then.

"The fans have STAYED in the ground after the game, Bill Kenwright was stood in the directors' box in awe. Frank Lampard came jogging back down the tunnel, Kenwright seemed to say to him 'go to them Frank', and he jogged over and applauded them, and they applauded him back."

I'll admit it, I cried.

Poetry in motion, he gets them. 

14 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

They apparently invented singing at away games today. Gutted it looks like these mouthy pricks are staying up.

I'm wandering if this supporting your team will catch on, fair play to whoever invented it. Groundbreaking.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hang on.... I thought Paul McCartney was a Blue? Or is that another lie

Ha ha. 

Some lad on Twitter said John Lennon was at the Paris 81 final and all Evertonians lost the plot because he was dead. Clearly on a wind up but they went ballistic.

They were all adamant that McCartney was an Evertonian. Bit weird talking about how good Kenny Dalglish was if he is an Evertonian. 

18 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Ha ha. 

Some lad on Twitter said John Lennon was at the Paris 81 final and all Evertonians lost the plot because he was dead. Clearly on a wind up but they went ballistic.

They were all adamant that McCartney was an Evertonian. Bit weird talking about how good Kenny Dalglish was if he is an Evertonian. 

He refers to us as "we" in that clip 

20 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Wonder which of their better players will fancy another year of their careers in the wrong half of the table. 

Do they have any decent players? I honestly wouldn't know as everything is fed to you thorough the blueshite bullshit filter, Michael Branch better than Fowler, Michael Ball best LB in England etc. 

Most of their players have always been absolute shite, even the ones they laud. Dave Unsworth's short England career involved being outjumped by a Japanese striker. 

22 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Wonder which of their better players will fancy another year of their careers in the wrong half of the table. 

Richarlison has an ego the size of Saturn but plays for a club that alternates between mid table obscurity and relegation. Don't think he's even played European football since he moved to England.