You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

A few of them on Twatter kicked off when the Esk was nominated as fan of the year even though he never goes to Goodison and lives near Scarborough posting photos of his cooking every now and again.

Does he serve it in a blue bucket?

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

A few of them on Twatter kicked off when the Esk was nominated as fan of the year even though he never goes to Goodison and lives near Scarborough posting photos of his cooking every now and again. 

They were appalled that he doesn't fit into their limited criteria of being local and going to every game. 

But for some reason he seems to have the inside Information on everything that happens in the Everton boardroom and all the bitters hang on his every word.

Does he have peas with everything and eat it from a bucket though? Does he fuck. The weirdo 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, El Dangerous said:

A quick Google shows that this story originated from some blag site a few years ago and used “an unnamed source close to the club”. 

It’s from Alan Moore. A Moscow based Irish journalist who has spent most of his career being a paid shill for Russian state media, posting disinformation stories about doping in Western sports as a pushback for the Russian doping scandals.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Some of this stuff is pure mental illness, like actual Qannon shit. If footy makes them this unhappy they should get into something else, like mugging old women.

Thats why I’m pushing the label EAnon on Twitter. I need someone with a lot more followers than me to get some traction. Come on Dave.

• Upvote 1

I can't read that in anything other than a cochlea accent. Behave a bit my son 

Some on here pointing that Ancelotti figured out

Posted by Maximusinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 5, 2022, 6:14 pm

how to beat Liverpool a year ago when we won at Anfield.

He also figured out how to beat them with Napoli:

Now I know there's all kinds of bedwetting (even on here where I consider folks to be pretty measured) but behave a bit. Would you seriously bet against Real and Ancelotti?

I hear plenty saying they would prefer having them playing v Manchester City. I would not. Did you watch the FA Semi recently?

I can't make any promises on anything, but if Liverpool and the English media underestimate them and write off Real, it could probably the biggest mistake they could make

He seems to have the idea Liverpool, it's fans and the media think Liverpool are just going to walk over Madrid as though Madrid are some plucky underdog. Nobody thinks that at all, i can't speak for everyone but I wanted Madrid not because I thought they would be easier to beat but because they're not an English side. Madrid are just as capable of beating us as Man City and vice versa.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He seems to have the idea Liverpool, it's fans and the media think Liverpool are just going to walk over Madrid as though Madrid are some plucky underdog. Nobody thinks that at all, i can't speak for everyone but I wanted Madrid not because I thought they would be easier to beat but because they're not an English side. Madrid are just as capable of beating us as Man City and vice versa.

Spot on. Their not English, and in particular their not city. I’m not scared of waiter team, I think we can beat both and both can beat us, but a European cup final vs Real Madrid sounds fucking ace to me.

also, 2018. It’s not only Mo that wants payback.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

I can't read that in anything other than a cochlea accent. Behave a bit my son 

Some on here pointing that Ancelotti figured out

Posted by Maximusinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 5, 2022, 6:14 pm

how to beat Liverpool a year ago when we won at Anfield.

He also figured out how to beat them with Napoli:

Now I know there's all kinds of bedwetting (even on here where I consider folks to be pretty measured) but behave a bit. Would you seriously bet against Real and Ancelotti?

I hear plenty saying they would prefer having them playing v Manchester City. I would not. Did you watch the FA Semi recently?

I can't make any promises on anything, but if Liverpool and the English media underestimate them and write off Real, it could probably the biggest mistake they could make

Sage advice from old Gluteus there. I hope Kloppo and the boys are taking notes.

• Upvote 1

They are getting all excited because Ancelotti got them their first deby win at Anfield in 20 years - with no fans and Liverpool having their 3 centre backs out for the season. So now that means he will definitely beat Liverpool in the final. 

Conveniently forgetting that he lost at home about 7 times which included Sheffield United, Fulham, Burnley and Leeds. He also oversaw them getting twatted 5-0 against Man City.