You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Seems the FA are going to investigate Richarlison chucking a lit flare into the crowd. I hope the cunt gets a massive ban. 

This, though, from the club:

A club spokesperson also added that they will be investigating the matter. They said: 'We will look into the matter but, as far we we are concerned, Richarlison was attempting to throw it out of the ground.' 

Chris_Finch.jpg

Just seen a blue outside the one remaining pub in Canny Farm (admittedly a red pub) carrying a lit blue flare and walking past the pub windows!

Bit fucking sad really!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

When did the bad dickheads start calling their shit ground "the Old Lady"?. I'm sure it's only surfaced the last 5 years or since they announced their stadium.

Cringeworthy the way they rob things off other clubs and pass them off as original ideas. 

Nah, they’ve lived that one vicariously for a good few years now.

10 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

When did the bad dickheads start calling their shit ground "the Old Lady"?. I'm sure it's only surfaced the last 5 years or since they announced their stadium.

Cringeworthy the way they rob things off other clubs and pass them off as original ideas. 

When one of their new stadium projects fell through and blue rinse bill wanted to make them not arsed about having to stay there. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’m at peace with the fact that they’ll never flush. Just have to satisfy ourselves with bodybagging them twice a year. A guaranteed 6 points a season is not to be sniffed at.

They are going.

It might not be this season, but make no mistake it is coming.

They can't go on as they are - it is totally unsustainable.

Once their financial mismanagement and cheating catches up with them properly they will be fucked - they are borderline dropping now and it isn't going to get any better for them, they have no money to waste like they have been, the wage bill will have to come down, the unicorn stadium finances are going to be a mess - and they are badly run as a business and as a football operation.

They'll be in the championship in the next 2-3 years max (if not next season) without any doubt in my mind.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

They are going.

It might not be this season, but make no mistake it is coming.

They can't go on as they are - it is totally unsustainable.

Once their financial mismanagement and cheating catches up with them properly they will be fucked - they are borderline dropping now and it isn't going to get any better for them, they have no money to waste like they have been, the wage bill will have to come down, the unicorn stadium finances are going to be a mess - and they are badly run as a business and as a football operation.

They'll be in the championship in the next 2-3 years max (if not next season) without any doubt in my mind.

Nah, they’re owned by a billionaire who for reasons best known only to himself seems hell bent on spunking his fortune on them

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

Nah, they’re owned by a billionaire who for reasons best known only to himself seems hell bent on spunking his fortune on them

He can't continue to prop them up for zero reward and at some point the financial rules are going to stop their shite anyway.

They have had a reprieve because of covid - that isn't going to happen again and they will get found out.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

He can't continue to prop them up for zero reward and at some point the financial rules are going to stop their shite anyway.

They have had a reprieve because of covid - that isn't going to happen again and they will get found out.

I’d like to think so, unfortunately I’ve zero confidence in any financial offences being punished, I mean just look at City, openly cheating, not even bothering to hide it and fuck all is done. Everton will continue to cheat and nothing will be done about it.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Think it was when they were trying to lure Wayne Rooney back.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’d like to think so, unfortunately I’ve zero confidence in any financial offences being punished, I mean just look at City, openly cheating, not even bothering to hide it and fuck all is done. Everton will continue to cheat and nothing will be done about it.

Let's hope they get fucked and heavily.

24 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Normally I'd agree but their "benefactor" is Russian which isn't a good look now

11 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It did occur to me that word probably gets around among Premier League teams about where you can get a decent night's kip. If they all keep going to the Hilton, it's not because they've got a Wowcher.

Still, what else were the Bloos going to use their fireworks for? A celebration?

Every time Man city win

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

This. The PL will keep acting as puppets to whoever keep the supply of money turned on.

Dreams? Fucking hell.

Screenshot_20220502-083515_BBC Sport.jpg

No matter how tough life gets, just thank the fates it didn't all go down a different path.

"You see George, you've really had a very good life, you could have been sat in Seacombe Wetherspoons at 8.30am this morning telling the television that Frank Lampard has done far more for football in his first few years in charge than Steven Gerrard has - when you make the adjustments for the relative weakness of the Scottish league."

download (5).jpeg

• Upvote 4