You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I think they may have enough to stay up only just but that squad and team are shocking and with useless Frank at the helm  I can see them flirting with the drop again next season. 

No doubt after winning the transfer window again and crowing about staying up , here's hoping they drop soon though 

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I think they may have enough to stay up only just but that squad and team are shocking and with useless Frank at the helm  I can see them flirting with the drop again next season. 

No doubt after winning the transfer window again and crowing about staying up , here's hoping they drop soon though 

Can they spend next season? Surely if you break the FFP rules you can't just go out and do the same again next summer.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Can they spend next season? Surely if you break the FFP rules you can't just go out and do the same again next summer.

Spending wouldn't matter for the shite 2 free transfers from Burnley and an unknown from Bundesliga 2 will always surpass anything we do 

54 minutes ago, chrisbrand said:

Beglin when Pickford did his usual flopping on the floor after catching the ball, “Are you watching, Allison?”

Why the fuck would Allison be watching that? 

Fuck me, what a fucking bellend.  Shout for a summer podcast @dave u - top ten ex-reds who are bellends.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, torahboy said:

I mean, where the fuck do you go with that? How Louis Theroux hasn't made a show about this fanbase yet I'll never know. 

"I asked Barbara to show me the proof that Everton were being victimised by UEFA and she showed me a picture from 2015 of Paul Robinson from neighbours wearing red socks. I explained to her that Stefan Dennis was just an actor and didn't work for European football's governing body, but that only seemed to make her more agitated and soon after, she asked me to leave her flat."

0_louis-therouxJPG.jpg

• Upvote 21

1 hour ago, chrisbrand said:

Beglin when Pickford did his usual flopping on the floor after catching the ball, “Are you watching, Allison?”

Why the fuck would Allison be watching that? 

Christ. I'd imagine if Alisson was watching any football, it'd more likely to be in preparation for the European Cup semi-final. And not, for example, an utter turd of a game between two Russian-financially doped shithouse teams.

My son messaged me at half time to say he was going to get back to writing his essay on the IRA as it was more fun than the game.

18 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fuck me, what a fucking bellend.  Shout for a summer podcast @dave u - top ten ex-reds who are bellends.

Diouf

El Hadji Diouf

That Senegalese wanker

The guy who spat at Celtic fans

The only number 9 to fail to score for an entire season

etc

Seems the FA are going to investigate Richarlison chucking a lit flare into the crowd. I hope the cunt gets a massive ban. 

This, though, from the club:

A club spokesperson also added that they will be investigating the matter. They said: 'We will look into the matter but, as far we we are concerned, Richarlison was attempting to throw it out of the ground.' 

Chris_Finch.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

4 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Seems the FA are going to investigate Richarlison chucking a lit flare into the crowd. I hope the cunt gets a massive ban. 

A club spokesperson also added that they will be investigating the matter. They said: 'We will look into the matter but, as far we we are concerned, Richarlison was attempting to throw it out of the ground.' 

Chris_Finch.jpg

That's the real game.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Chris_Finch.jpg

Ahahahahaha 

28 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I mean, where the fuck do you go with that? How Louis Theroux hasn't made a show about this fanbase yet I'll never know. 

"I asked Barbara to show me the proof that Everton were being victimised by UEFA and she showed me a picture from 2015 of Paul Robinson from neighbours wearing red socks. I explained to her that Stefan Dennis was just an actor and didn't work for European football's governing body, but that only seemed to make her more agitated and soon after, she asked me to leave her flat."

0_louis-therouxJPG.jpg

Genius that. I'm using that next time one of them bangs on about the league being corrupt.

Still think they could well go down, easy to get in the mood against Liverpool or Chelsea, not so easy against the smaller sides. Everton's problem has always been one of 'being arsed' and Lampard being a tactical halfwit. Class tells, but so does shite. 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Still think they could well go down, easy to get in the mood against Liverpool or Chelsea, not so easy against the smaller sides. Everton's problem has always been one of 'being arsed' and Lampard being a tactical halfwit. Class tells, but shite smells. 

Fixed that for you.

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Still think they could well go down, easy to get in the mood against Liverpool or Chelsea, not so easy against the smaller sides. Everton's problem has always been one of 'being arsed' and Lampard being a tactical halfwit. Class tells, but so does shite. 

They seem to have a run of games against teams who don't really have much to play.for.

Saying that,I domt think Watford will roll over for them 

There is a bit of beef there.