You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

If possible, could one of you kind folk help me in my efforts to identify and fight internet crime and send me a link to this everton game, so I can fight this lawless internet behaviour and stamp it out once and for all, please. 

3.1E
10959 H 7500

ID: beIN SPORTS HD

10968 H 7500
ID:Service-1
CW: 29 4E BB 32 A1 F3 96 2A

I never thought they would, they beat Watford and Arsenal. Next year though they're not allowed to spend any money are they, by rights they should be deducted points. Richarlison should also face a ban for throwing a flare into the crowd but I'm nitpicking. They did what they needed to do today an insanely expensive side playing the most turgid desperate football in the most unsporting manner you could possibly imagine. Its the Everton way.

Just now, chrisbrand said:

Belgin when Pickford did his usual flopping on the floor after catching the ball, “Are you watching, Allison?”

Why the fuck would Allison be watching that? 

Hahahaha as if it’s something to be jealous of. Oh well done you might stay up. 

If they stay up and we don't win the league, they'll treat it like a team down the park years ago when we were kids that are losing by 10 and someone shouts "next goal wins" and they get it and piss off home celebrating. 

I'd laugh my bollix off if they went down on goal difference and we won it by the same measure.