You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Yet in the mind of lampard they.were somehow 'robbed'and denied a great victory. 

No wonder so many of the fans are utter fruitloops.

And by fruit loops you mean vile twats?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The maddest take from the Derby was the idea that if they keep playing like that, they'll be alright. They did everything they could to avoid playing football, they never looked like threatening to score and they conceded twice.

I really, really want them to keep playing like that.

They have always had worse cunning plans than Baldrick. Usually involves teams above them losing all their games. 

Couple of weeks ago they where chasing down Brentford and Newcastle, now its villa(went well) and Southampton.

They've gone and I dance on their grave.

So basically what they're saying is (a bit like the movie Salt or the tv show the Americans) we molded young children from a very small age guided them into university and finally planted them in  Journalism just so we can have them write columns about us / our players/managers telling everyone how great we are just to fuck of the bloooossss? Sounds very plausible really.

The deluded inbred wife-beating mongs. I can't wait for them to go down with the fat tory looking fucker Frank at the helm they wanted Rafa gone they were 6 points clear of relegation when they sacked him now they're 5 points from safety....... you reap what you sow.

I think they are in the top 5 hated teams in the premier league (according to other teams' fans) they have a siege mentality that they created through paranoia they think they are a big club with great fans and they fully deserve to be among the elite in Europe. They look down on perceived smaller clubs and when it goes wrong as it usually does it's our fault, the Referee's fault, VAR's fault, the premier leagues' fault, BBC's fault, Rafa's fault, Ronald Koemans red baubles fault everyone's just not theirs.

as a few comments on the Twitter thread they deserve to go down they should go down and I don't think they will bounce straight back up. 

• Upvote 2