You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

MikelsGoat

Champions 2023 HIP

Anything less than 3 points tomorrow takes it out of our hands, its currently in our own hands, which is possibly the most frightening sentence ive ever written.

May God, Allah and Buddha have mercy on our souls.

Nah, they all think you’re cunts as well.

• Upvote 4

Chris taking it well, as usual. Little Hillsborough reference there.

nsno-chris

Super Frank hates the FAT KOPITE
Personally, I'm not surprised. We are a big club with a history of being top flight regulars regardless of lack of trophies

Plus the media absolutely despise us because we share a city with a bunch of murdering, robbing, cult mutants who are are embedded into every fibre of the media

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

nsno-chris

Personally, I'm not surprised. We are a big club with a history of being top flight regulars regardless of lack of trophies

Plus the media absolutely despise us because we share a city with a bunch of murdering, robbing, cult mutants who are are embedded into every fibre of the media

Let's hope NSNO Chris catches the aids virus off his sister.

the inbred misinformed mong

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

nsno-chris

Yeh, they hate you for sharing a city with Liverpool not for the poisonous bile that you spout like above.

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Wrong thread? But true, nonetheless. Even his barber has to close his eyes when he's giving him his Psychoville David bowl-cut.

Imagine having all that money but not having the taste to get a decent fucking hair cut.

You can give a scruffy little scally millions of pounds but he'll still be a scruffy little scally.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

If we are not going to win the league, this lot being relegated is a great consolation

Yes if we win the League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League, I think I can get over us finishing second, if the blueshite are relegated. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

nsno-chris

Obviously it's utterly pointless asking what actual evidence do you have the media Hates you?

The Hillsborough shouts are definitely getting worse.

The murderers shouts are like water of a dicks back..Well they would be after over 20 years.

The maddest take from the Derby was the idea that if they keep playing like that, they'll be alright. They did everything they could to avoid playing football, they never looked like threatening to score and they conceded twice.

I really, really want them to keep playing like that.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The maddest take from the Derby was the idea that if they keep playing like that, they'll be alright. They did everything they could to avoid playing football, they never looked like threatening to score and they conceded twice.

I really, really want them to keep playing like that.

Yet in the mind of lampard they.were somehow 'robbed'and denied a great victory. 

No wonder so many of the fans are utter fruitloops.

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

nsno-chris

I’m confused by what being ‘embedded into every fibre of the media’ means. Are they just saying that most newspapers’ sports departments have upwards of one Liverpool fan?