You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

36 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Their bitterness and anger is accelerating at a breakneck speed. Their manager isn't helping things. 

Hope Chelsea batter them this weekend. 

Hope it’s like the CERN reactor where the bitterness and anger accelerate to the point where they collide and create a black hole that consumes Everton and every Bluenose…

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, aws said:

Who do they reckon they'll be forced to sell? 

If they go down I hope we buy Gordon, not to play him, I wouldn't play him one minute, just let him on the bench right behind Klopp, they can watch him on match of the day every Saturday night. Let him run up and down the touchline once in a while before being told to sit back down and that's as far as he gets.

I still haven't worked out why the entire world wants to constantly stop them being successful and they all constantly conspiracy against them in the media, the refs are always against them and the footballing authorities. I'm at a loss to understand what they will all gain from it. 

Either that or they are just shit.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I still haven't worked out why the entire world wants to constantly stop them being successful and they all constantly conspiracy against them in the media, the refs are always against them and the footballing authorities. I'm at a loss to understand what they will all gain from it. 

It’s all true and it’s because they’re cunts.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Block305 said:

Fucking Walter Shitty, lying morons.

I'm convinced that site is just one fella writing everything!

59 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

That annoying bint on the radio Merseyside footy show spent about 15 mims talking about it with some bloo who seems to think the national media, the fa and the referees are all conspiring against them.

Weirdly enough the issue of pickfords assault on virgil wasn't discussed. 

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's because we are all vindictive cunts