You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I have set up a taxi company. Based it at Speke bus station, I make a fortune on Liverpool match days taking all the Norwegians who have been put on the Speke bus but need to get to Anfield. 

I am looking for £200000 for a 20% stake, can't fail.

Just don't tell these Norwegians about Google maps or the internet on their phone the or fact that they don't actually exist.

• Upvote 4

That Domino's “review” is some twisted and unhinged shit. Horrid cunt. 

Plus, for a fan base that accuses us of making “everything about Liverpool” it’s really strange to see them reacting to a social media post by a pizza company having a go at one of their players by having a go at Liverpool (not just the vile one posted above - there’s loads of them posted on Twitter that mention us) and referencing death and tragedy. 

Always with the death and tragedy. The weird fucking freaks. I’m praying for these horrors to get relegated.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Block305 said:

hahah Apparently we don't have fans.

All those buying shirts and watching on the TV didn't half make a fucking noise on Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Block305 said:

It's like a Doctors report on how the patients on secure wing are feeling.

42 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

That Domino's “review” is some twisted and unhinged shit. Horrid cunt. 

Plus, for a fan base that accuses us of making “everything about Liverpool” it’s really strange to see them reacting to a social media post by a pizza company having a go at one of their players by having a go at Liverpool (not just the vile one posted above - there’s loads of them posted on Twitter that mention us) and referencing death and tragedy. 

Always with the death and tragedy. The weird fucking freaks. I’m praying for these horrors to get relegated.

I think it's because they've got to the point where they genuinely believe the nonsense they've fed themselves for years. In this instance, it's that everyone likes them because they're somehow the last Corinthian banner bearer of everything that's good in the game. So if everyone likes them, ergo, the Dominos account must have been run by a Kopite. Not for a moment will it occur to them that Gordon's antics have become so blatant, everyone has cottoned on to it and are laughing at them. As someone else has said, more people than they think genuinely want them relegated before Burnley, or even Leeds. Cunts.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

They've been shite all season but somehow if they go down it will be all down to that one decision in a game they had 17% possession in. 

I said this to one on Facebook who was moaning about everyone being against them and the referee checking whether the ball was on the quadrant when they were taking a corner. Because he didn't check when Liverpool took their corners this means that its blatant corruption, sky 6 Super League favouritism etc. 

I don't know who was conspiring against them when they lost 5 nil at spurs or conceded 5 at home to Watford. Or when they finally got rid of Rafa who was fucking everything up then then lost at home to Villa. 

Also if it favours the sky 6 how were they able to beat Arsenal and Man Utd at home? 

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I said this to one on Facebook who was moaning about everyone being against them and the referee checking whether the ball was on the quadrant when they were taking a corner. Because he didn't check when Liverpool took their corners this means that its blatant corruption, sky 6 Super League favouritism etc. 

I don't know who was conspiring against them when they lost 5 nil at spurs or conceded 5 at home to Watford. Or when they finally got rid of Rafa who was fucking everything up then then lost at home to Villa. 

Also if it favours the sky 6 how were they able to beat Arsenal and Man Utd at home? 

That pissed me off because it was helping them time waste. And they think that's evidence of a conspiracy against them? Fuck sake.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Never try discuss logic with an evertonian. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Never try discuss logic with an evertonian. 

Indeed. I'm just fed up of hearing their whiny self pity woe is me crap and the little comfort blanket they are using of the Super League with the entire universe against them.

I just felt like Jeremy Paxman "Can I just stop you there"

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

They've been shite all season but somehow if they go down it will be all down to that one decision in a game they had 17% possession in. 

To be fair if they go down by a point they've every right to be pissed off with the City decision. If we lose the title by a couple of points as far as I'm concerned(as it stands right now) it's on the refs that fucked us with Spurs and helped City vs Everton