You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

26 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

What I find unbelievable is the way they constantly go on about how badly behaved our fans are but play dumb when it comes to their own. 

They've completely denied any wrongdoing about Sunday, wallpusher gestures, deny any if their fans sing about Hillsborough and haven't mentioned anything about them smashing up the concourse and toilets. Also there's videos of them threatening everyone as well as being racist

There's been loads of reports of their fans being banned for racist behaviour, their fans actively went looking for Millwall supporters and one of them got their face slashed with a Stanley knife. They've set fire to Wimbledon's coach and threatened to stab their players on the pitch if they got relegated. They beat up their own manager in a car park once, one of their fans wrote a book about fighting every weekend and selling tickets at Heysel to Juventus fans.

More recently their fans attacked Lyon players, started fights with Atalanta fans, Manc fans at service stations, thrown bottles at opposition players and punched Mo Salah in the back of the head at the last Derby. 

Always the victim, never their fault.  

30 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

What I find unbelievable is the way they constantly go on about how badly behaved our fans are but play dumb when it comes to their own. 

They've completely denied any wrongdoing about Sunday, wallpusher gestures, deny any if their fans sing about Hillsborough and haven't mentioned anything about them smashing up the concourse and toilets. Also there's videos of them threatening everyone as well as being racist

There's been loads of reports of their fans being banned for racist behaviour, their fans actively went looking for Millwall supporters and one of them got their face slashed with a Stanley knife. They've set fire to Wimbledon's coach and threatened to stab their players on the pitch if they got relegated. They beat up their own manager in a car park once, one of their fans wrote a book about fighting every weekend and selling tickets at Heysel to Juventus fans.

More recently their fans attacked Lyon players, started fights with Atalanta fans, Manc fans at service stations, thrown bottles at opposition players and punched Mo Salah in the back of the head at the last Derby. 

But, apart from that.

Watched the Redshite last night as there was nothing better on, better team lost and only a fluke and an offside goal got them the win. Villarreal should have had 4 penalties and the shite should have had 5 players sent off. Refs uncle was born in Anfield and the Devil sacrificed 6 virgins for them. A cult I tell you!

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

They didn't actually punch Mo on the back of the head, did they? I thought they had a few goes but ended up with a worse completion rate than Allan, in the derby.

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

They didn't actually punch Mo on the back of the head, did they? I thought they had a few goes but ended up with a worse completion rate than Allan, in the derby.

Tried to pull his hair like the little shitbags they are. 

9 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Me 'Did you watch the mighty red crushing machine last night?'

Work Blue 'No, of course not, I can't watch foootball anymore. When you think about it you (Liverpool) being in the FA Cup semis, neck and neck in the league, semi final of the CL and both doing well in the Milk Cup, it's ruining football. You have two teams dominating everything, it's not right and it's not good for football'

Me 'But, if it wasn't for Klopp it would be a City procession most years, if anything it's only really liverpool keeping competition alive, some how.'

Work Blue 'How can you say that when you spent 70m on VD?'

Me 'Yeah, that was a gift, amazing wasn't it. We have one of the lowest spends in the league and are doing this, it's ridiculous'

Work Blue 'No, it's bad for the game stockpiling players'

Me '*incredulous* So, buying players in a sensible, living within your means way, whilst still managing to compete with outright cheats and thus stopping them dominating everything and reducing the competition to who finishes second is bad?

Work Blue 'Yes'

I have no words.

FFS. I hope he is not in an important position Should be washing cars only.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Domino's tweeted this gif

fall-ralph-wiggums.gif

in response to Richarlison throwing himself around, looks like they've deleted the tweet now.

Hahah. 
And they all got upset at it?  Sad fuckers!

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

He jinxes everything like the guy from a Bronx Tale who is a terrible gambler. 

uvsCu1.gif

They had the real guy playing himself for that. 

They hadn't actually managed to cast anyone to play him in the film, De Niro and Palminteri saw the real Eddie Mush somewhere when they were driving about and stopped to speak to him and ended up giving him the role so he played himself. 

• Like 1