You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Was at a party in Norway and that song came on I was furious and had to take matters into my own hands, the whole Norwegian fan club was there unbeknownst to me as I went with a mate  from work, so it was me versus the lot of them I plowed through 50 or 60 of them chairs flying everywhere and eventually got to the DJ, take that shit off I’m from Conwy I said, he looked petrified and did as he was told. Later on I put Z Cars on and sang it’s a Grand Old Team, they said fuck all, Vikings my arse.

• Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Was at a party in Norway and that song came on I was furious and had to take matters into my own hands, the whole Norwegian fan club was there unbeknownst to me as I went with a mate  from work, so it was me versus the lot of them I plowed through 50 or 60 of them chairs flying everywhere and eventually got to the DJ, take that shit off I’m from Conwy I said, he looked petrified and did as he was told. Later on I put Z Cars on and sang it’s a Grand Old Team, they said fuck all, Vikings my arse.

And while we’re at it lid, even if we are stitched up and end up goin in 

the Championship, that’s the REAL championship in this country, not the “manufactured, not born” Premier League, which was really only made for the Sky 6 and is controlled by them Arabs. Why dya think the playoff game in the Championship is called the most valuable game in football ey, ey, ey??? Redshite mate, I’ve shit ‘em. 

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

This is more likely to have happened than the Fran Cunt's tale.

• Upvote 2