You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

From a comments section under Lampard claiming Mo gets that penalty:

Touches per foul this season-

Richarlison 12.1

Gordon 17.4

Grealish 19

Zaha 19.8

Kane 20.1

Saka 21.5

Sterling 25.9

Son 40.3

Salah 62.9

• Upvote 5

In my long distant youth there was always a more or less friendly rivalry between the clubs and when I first started attending matches the main taunt that they had was that we were second division while they were still in the first division. Of course then along came Bill and we were back to competing on even terms and regularly beating them. The 5 - 0 stands out in my memory.

The last decade or so the shithousery has started becoming more of a part of both the team and their support. After Prickford  and Richarlisons  assaults last season I really started to detest them. I have started hoping they'd go down some months ago but after Sunday my contempt knows no bounds. I'm generally a fairly affably character (unless people post photos without captions) but complaining about Gordon wanting a penalty after clearly cutting in front of Joel and standing on his foot and that pinhead cunt Richarlisons assaulting Hendo (he clearly waits, takes aim and lays the studs in, a premeditated attempt at crippling our captain, cast iron red, should have been at least a 5 match ban) my bile has been riled and my piss well and truly boiled. I hope Richarlison does major damage to his knees/ankles/anything diving this weekend, something that puts the cunt out of action for months. This would have the triple advantage of keeping him out of the team, making him unsaleable over summer and being a black hole in their finances for next season. He's supposedly the target for many teams but really is only suited to Atleticos style of shithousery.

I hope that fat Tory cunt has a contract that would break them if they try to sack him giving him the opportunity to go for quadruple - 4 consecutive relegations, and getting beaten at home to Tranmere in the last game of the season in the second division sending them to the Conference.

Although I relish the 3 points and cementing them in the relegation zone, I don't think I've ever been this pissed off 36 hours after a win.

Rant over, as you were chaps.

Edited by Evelyn Tentions
Edited to correct Autofuckingcorrect
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Ooo, ooo, ooo. New EAnon conspiracy incoming regarding Burnley and Villa corruption. A bit disappointed we aren’t name-checked, but no doubt we are at the heart of it, working through Gerrard.

arbok

Player Valuation: £15m
If Burnley beat Watford (puts them on 34 points), I believe there's genuinely a collusion opportunity for both Aston Villa and Burnley who have two games and 6 points up for grabs.

One way they could do it is to split the points evenly putting Burnley on 37 points, and Villa 40.

Or if Burnley really need all 6 points, they will pay for it in some other way.

I don't know maybe some people would be shocked at me saying there's corruption, I'm just not shocked about anything anymore.

I just can't fathom why they choose to focus on this penalty crap while fighting relegation.

They must win some games, but instead spend their time banging on about a effing penalty shout in a match they were totally outclassed in. 

They should have hired Warnock, the only manager bitter enough for them. 

They're scared. Everton is the biggest sleeping giant ever and if that club is awakened it would destroy football with its all conquering brilliance, obviously. So the world works together to keep them down so the behemoth that is Everton remains in its slumber.

I can understand knee jerk reactions of the moment even a while after with decisions that seem unfathomable but absolutely nothing in that game in terms of decisions against Everton was controversial. Gordon dived both times he gets ahead slightly steps across and throws himself down, its what he does! he does it every game multiple times. 

2 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

I hope they do an Oldham. They'll have the flashiest stadium in the Conference - the National Conference not the European one.

Couple of years could see them facing Macclesfield FC! 

9 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Someone was asking earlier about the Trent booking. Trent was definitely late, but it looks like Gordon could have stayed on his feet-

Yep, when I saw the replay it looked like there was no contact. VAR do not intervene if the ref deems an offence to merit a yellow card.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

He's supposedly the target for many teams but really is only suited to Atleticos style of shithousery.

Atletico are shithouses who are also pretty capable as footballers, that rules him out of signing for them as he only fulfils the shithouse bit. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Nearly crashed the car driving home earlier. An Evertonian was on the radio moaning about the derby and then said we were a disgrace for singing ‘Going down’ because they would never do that to us and we should stand shoulder to shoulder with them after all the support they give us over the 97.

The lot of them a fucking mental.  

Yeah, I remember back when G&H were running the club into the ground and we were days away from collapse that all of our blue brothers and sisters were stood shoulder to shoulder with us to help drive the parasites out of our club.

I remember that well.

• Upvote 1