You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

I know they do it all the time, the point I was trying to make is that Lampard must be okay with it, maybe even encouraging it based on the sheer amount of times they are either sprawled or rolling on the floor.

Of course he's good with it. So was Rafa. And ancelotti. And Silva. I think it's just the modern game and players make their choices. As I posted elsewhere (not sure here or the MF match thread) the shame for Gordon is he was at his best when he stopped diving because he thought he'd be sent off after the matip incident. He gave us a tough time and actually won some free kicks. 

Bwaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkk!

Here's more from former Everton defender Alan Stubbs, who was on 5 Live Breakfast earlier this morning.

"Everton had a game plan to try and frustrate Liverpool and they did that for large parts of the game. Some major decisions also went against them, for instance the penalty. The first incident isn't but the second one (Matip on Gordon) is a clear penalty there is no doubt about that. The referee is in a great position and he bottled it. There is no other way to describe it.

"Everton have been on the end of dubious VAR decisions in recent months but that is not the reason they are in the position they are in."

Will Everton stay up: "I hope so. I have everything crossed. But it's going to be close."

Double Bwaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkk!

Here is Everton fan Mark Mosey.

"At some point Everton are going to get to the 60 or 70 minute mark hopefully goalless, you go to those grounds and you need absolutely everything to go well for you.

"Everton need to play way above their station in terms of their away form that we did. Liverpool have to be not right on top of their game which they weren't in the first hour and you have to get decisions (penalty shout early in second half) like that.

"Frank Lampard's statement after the game was the fact that you don't get those decisions at Anfield, I don't think Everton are the only football club who would echo that, at Anfield, Old Trafford or wherever it may be.

"It would have been a little bit more palatable to talk about a non controversial three or four nil defeat because it's not the type of thing a relegation threatened club want to talk about but these things are important for Everton at the moment and we can all reflect on at the end of the season if relegation was to happen about how bad we've been, how much we've contributed towards our own downfall and that's absolutely fine but if referring decisions are to cost us three or four points and that is the difference then I think that will be a bitter pill to swallow."

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Bwaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkk!

Here's more from former Everton defender Alan Stubbs, who was on 5 Live Breakfast earlier this morning.

"Everton had a game plan to try and frustrate Liverpool and they did that for large parts of the game. Some major decisions also went against them, for instance the penalty. The first incident isn't but the second one (Matip on Gordon) is a clear penalty there is no doubt about that. The referee is in a great position and he bottled it. There is no other way to describe it.

"Everton have been on the end of dubious VAR decisions in recent months but that is not the reason they are in the position they are in."

Will Everton stay up: "I hope so. I have everything crossed. But it's going to be close."

Double Bwaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkk!

Here is Everton fan Mark Mosey.

"At some point Everton are going to get to the 60 or 70 minute mark hopefully goalless, you go to those grounds and you need absolutely everything to go well for you.

"Everton need to play way above their station in terms of their away form that we did. Liverpool have to be not right on top of their game which they weren't in the first hour and you have to get decisions (penalty shout early in second half) like that.

"Frank Lampard's statement after the game was the fact that you don't get those decisions at Anfield, I don't think Everton are the only football club who would echo that, at Anfield, Old Trafford or wherever it may be.

"It would have been a little bit more palatable to talk about a non controversial three or four nil defeat because it's not the type of thing a relegation threatened club want to talk about but these things are important for Everton at the moment and we can all reflect on at the end of the season if relegation was to happen about how bad we've been, how much we've contributed towards our own downfall and that's absolutely fine but if referring decisions are to cost us three or four points and that is the difference then I think that will be a bitter pill to swallow."

The latest in a long line of referees to deny them the greatness they deserve.

Had a peak at got last night and they were still going on about clattenberg.

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Hopefully this cunt gets identified. 

There's a video too. Angry gesticulating to the upper Anny Road, followed by making out the numbers 9 and 7 with his fingers. 

They don’t do that, do they though? The age of the daft cunt too. Should know better. 

ED7C152C-B15A-49EC-854C-8F8BDA3E1FC3.jpeg

E3CEA892-170F-4470-B398-CDA3507EFA9A.jpeg

Is that doing the rounds on twitter? I hope so, I hope someone knows him, gets him sacked, fills him in and fucks his vile life up. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

EB32C985-6FC7-456A-B097-5AAC1355A384.png

Retrospective bans coming for:

Pickford x12 yellow cards.

Gordon x4 dives 

Richarlison x1 kick out, 1x bringing the game into disrepute for pretending to have a head injury.

They might also ask the ref were 2 minutes injury time came from in the first half.

Can Burnley have an article put out asking the Premier league why they haven't punished Everton for cheating as it could cost Burnley who followed the rules their premier league status and huge money. I'd also like liverpool to ask why Pigeon head never recieved a red card for lashing out and potentially severely injuring a fellow professional.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Hopefully this cunt gets identified. 

There's a video too. Angry gesticulating to the upper Anny Road, followed by making out the numbers 9 and 7 with his fingers. 

They don’t do that, do they though? The age of the daft cunt too. Should know better. 

ED7C152C-B15A-49EC-854C-8F8BDA3E1FC3.jpeg

E3CEA892-170F-4470-B398-CDA3507EFA9A.jpeg

Bilious bastard.