You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Didn't some arsehole confront Fowler about cocaine in the bogs at the Moat House? If I remember rightly, Fowler said he doesn't use it and told the bloke to fuck off, so the cunt broke his nose - and that somehow entered folklore as proof that Fowler is a "smackhead".

I think there were a few instances where he was getting fronted when he was out.

43 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Oh, that was wonderful, truly wonderful.

Hes now shouting at the screen claiming ‘ifithadntofbeenfer’.

Its absolutely textbook and glorious to see.

You’d better have a secret camera recording this.

15 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

come on though lads, lets be honest.

As funny as it would be if they went down. Wouldnt the season be a tad less exciting without a Derby? or am i the only one that thinks that

I used to think that and i used to be of view them going down was bad for the city too.

But now - fuck them.

I want them gone for all the vile shite so much of their support peddle about us - they way they behave towards us now at derbies and generally.....for shite like this...

everton-pin-badge-guns-don-kill-360-0f56

And so much more similar shite.

For their buffets, bevvies and sing songs with the fucking mancs.

For singing 'always the victim' when everyone knows what that song has been used for.

For blaming us for all their woes.

For way they use the tragic deaths of 39 football fans as a weapon against us.

Is it all of them - of course not, but it is now such a sizeable chunk, especially of the younger generation - and frankly i've seen a big shift even with older what i thought were reasonable blues (they have become so twisted) that i can't ignore it/see it as banter anymore - it has long, long passed that point.

It is ugly now and it is getting worse.

Fuck them - get them flushed and i hope they never return.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

The first half was barely a game of football. It's fine to play how they played, without the ball, just going for counters, you're allowed. They were even quite good at it for about an hour.

The "gamesmanship" though, was just embarrassing. But they knew they could do it because they're David and we're Goliath. People will forget their abomination of a 1st half tomorrow.

They're predictably blaming the officials for the loss on GOT, whilst in their relegation thread they're bemoaning the lack of help they've had from other teams who have played their rivals near the bottom. Until this week they've had absolutely tons of help with most results going their way for weeks. Here's an idea: actually stop looking for everyone else to do you a favour and win some games yourself. 

So if I'm reading the fixtures right, they could be five points adrift with an inferior goal difference to Burnley if results go the right way before they kick off against Chelsea next weekend? Interesting....We need Leeds to get their act together or they could end up saving them.

42 minutes ago, an tha said:

I used to think that and i used to be of view them going down was bad for the city too.

But now - fuck them.

I want them gone for all the vile shite so much of their support peddle about us - they way they behave towards us now at derbies and generally.....for shite like this...

everton-pin-badge-guns-don-kill-360-0f56

And so much more similar shite.

For their buffets, bevvies and sing songs with the fucking mancs.

For singing 'always the victim' when everyone knows what that song has been used for.

For blaming us for all their woes.

For way they use the tragic deaths of 39 football fans as a weapon against us.

Is it all of them - of course not, but it is now such a sizeable chunk, especially of the younger generation - and frankly i've seen a big shift even with older what i thought were reasonable blues (they have become so twisted) that i can't ignore it/see it as banter anymore - it has long, long passed that point.

It is ugly now and it is getting worse.

Fuck them - get them flushed and i hope they never return.

an tha knows

2 minutes ago, clangers said:

So if I'm reading the fixtures right, they could be five points adrift with an inferior goal difference to Burnley if results go the right way before they kick off against Chelsea next weekend? Interesting....We need Leeds to get their act together or they could end up saving them.

Leeds have been shite but are 4 points ahead with the same games played. 

28 minutes ago, mike23 said:

They're predictably blaming the officials for the loss on GOT, whilst in their relegation thread they're bemoaning the lack of help they've had from other teams who have played their rivals near the bottom. Until this week they've had absolutely tons of help with most results going their way for weeks. Here's an idea: actually stop looking for everyone else to do you a favour and win some games yourself. 

13 minutes ago, clangers said:

We need leeds ready to fight next sat a win win there

I’ve told my Leeds supporting mate that I expect nothing less than the same shithousery from them against City next week that Everton deployed today. 

He replied to say he’s buying a half and half scarf and hopes City beat them 0-10. 

Not all tosspots wear blue. 

It's everyone's fault bar their own the club has been mismanaged for decades by Peter Johnston, Bill Kenwright, and now Moshri / Usmanov they spent the same money on Gylfi Sigurdson as we spent on Diaz also they spent £30m on Iwobi we bought Salah for £35m Their ground isn't an old fashioned stadium with an atmosphere to match as pundits would have you believe it's a derelict shit hole that's falling down if they drop out the league they won't be back for years hopefully financial ruin follows they deserve it fucking all, their fans (most of the new generation anyway) are vile shithouses you expect (sadly) the chants from Mancs and the Chavs at Chelsea but to hear the same chants from people from your city is sad half of them probably weren't alive in 89 yet still feel the need to spout the shit some of them possibly had family at the game.

Bitter bastards.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, angie said:

He used to live by ours years ago when I lived on Everton road, Paul noon his name was if I’m remembering the same incident. Killed his girlfriend in a car crash on west derby road a few years later.

Same lad Ange. I Lived in Gregson street for a few years around that time. The rest of his family were lovely and young Paul was always great to us. Tragic what happened to that poor girl. Right after she had a baby with him. That devastated his family too. 

23 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve told my Leeds supporting mate that I expect nothing less than the same shithousery from them against City next week that Everton deployed today. 

He replied to say he’s buying a half and half scarf and hopes City beat them 0-10. 

Not all tosspots wear blue. 

So many fans of other clubs seem to be fine with the cheats winning everything and beating them, so it denies us and the red mancs.

So sad - and a big part of why they don't face hostile/really up for it crowds and therefore teams away like we do.

1. They just aren't a draw/people are not arsed about them....they have virtually no historical rivalries with teams - the red mancs aside....whereas we have loads.

2. The hatred people have for us is so big fans of other clubs are ok with them dicking them, so it stops us winning stuff.

It is shit but very true.

• Upvote 1