You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Could really do with west ham getting dumped out of europe - that final is 3 days after they play the cheats.

Potentially much better for us they are chasing a european place through league when they play city

It’d be a bit of a sickener if they played their reserves against City. (Although Jurgen wouldn’t go around moaning about Moyes for 15 years after like Mr Wanker did with Benitez.)

edit- are Fwankfwort any good?

24 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It’d be a bit of a sickener if they played their reserves against City. (Although Jurgen wouldn’t go around moaning about Moyes for 15 years after like Mr Wanker did with Benitez.)

edit- are Fwankfwort any good?

All i know is they are mid table in the bundesliga - so that tells me they are not great.

A married Everton footballer who was arrested on suspicion of child sex offences has had his bail extended to the summer after he was suspended by the Premier League club last year.

The player, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, will next answer bail in July - 12 months after he was arrested by Greater Manchester Police (GMP) and immediately suspended by the club.  

It comes after the force made an application for the extension, which has now been approved by magistrates. 

A spokesperson for GMP said: 'He will now be asked to answer bail on Saturday, July 16, as enquiries continue.'

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

A married Everton footballer who was arrested on suspicion of child sex offences has had his bail extended to the summer after he was suspended by the Premier League club last year.

The player, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, will next answer bail in July - 12 months after he was arrested by Greater Manchester Police (GMP) and immediately suspended by the club.  

It comes after the force made an application for the extension, which has now been approved by magistrates. 

A spokesperson for GMP said: 'He will now be asked to answer bail on Saturday, July 16, as enquiries continue.'

They keep their heads down over this though, dont they? Gobshites.

Today, in Blue World:

1. Heysel (obviously).

2. PEDs.

3. Woe is me - money is ruining the game and there is no point any more.

4. The Mail drug article has a picture of two Liverpool players celebrating the FA Cup win so the Mail are signalling the truth to everyone (see 2).

5. Conspiraceeeeeeee.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Today, in Blue World:

1. Heysel (obviously).

2. PEDs.

3. Woe is me - money is ruining the game and there is no point any more.

4. The Mail drug article has a picture of two Liverpool players celebrating the FA Cup win so the Mail are signalling the truth to everyone (see 2).

5. Conspiraceeeeeeee.

If they had any sense of decency I would have a semblance of pity for them the way the season is panning out but looking the above my thoughts are more like 'eat it, bitches'.

On 17/04/2022 at 03:51, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just updating my previous post:

Odds that Liverpool win the title AND Everton are relegated: 11%

And a bonus:

Odds that Liverpool win the quadruple AND Everton are relegated: 3%

Yes, you read that right. As of right now, there is a 3% chance you are living in a universe where Liverpool win the quadruple and Everton are relegated in the same season! 

And what's the percentage if it also includes Rafa taking over at Burnley and keeping them up? 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Siggo bail extension till July.

How does this work? Has he actually been charged? I wonder why these things take so long to get to court?

If they really are concerned over the amount of money sloshing around the premier league (  obviously they aren't) then they should be applauding us for giving City a real run for their  money rather than letting the oil cheats just run away with everything.

The model they should be following is just across the park in the same city but they can't do that can they as it would be a betrayal of the fantastic working practices they have followed for years .

• Upvote 4