You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Sergeant Slaughter states

'Watching teams I don't have a vested interest in doesn't really appeal to me especially when there are loads of other things to watch these days.'

I'd say he watched a fuck ton of games them seeing that every team playing against us qualifies as vested interest to the inbred cunts.

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

All the markings of the man knocked back in a pub/club by a beautiful woman, gets ribbed by his mates so shrugs and declares he wasn't really interested in the first place and that she's probably gay.

Trophy too pointy, 2/10

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Some fuckin whopper liars in that lot. I would have believed them if the narrative was, "I only watch the games that the rs are in"

Think it's called jealousy.

Nah, come on now. That's not right. I'm not having that.

It's envy.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Hadn't they already announced they had signed a contract that locked in the price? There's still no suggestion they actually have the money to build the thing. 

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

If they’re locking in the cost they’ll have had to pay a premium to do it. Also - see half built Liverpool Hospital.

Well the lock in cost wont be the oft quoted £350m. Unless they are getting a massive kick back, there's no way the contractor will hedge against further increases in the cost of steel and materials.

It is telling that no 'locked in' price is being quoted anywhere. They'll be lucky to get a bare shell.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

If they’re locking in the cost they’ll have had to pay a premium to do it. Also - see half built Liverpool Hospital.

Only says construction costs, which I presume doesn't include material costs, which are rocketing.