You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Only just seen the highlights of their game.

Gordon is a wizened-faced diving scrote.

That is all.

wizened-faced diving scrote - I rather like that…Take a note Darling, I want to use that in future conversations..

• Upvote 2

Not sure which everton team some of you have been watching thinking they'll stay up?

They are now in the habit of losing. They have gone. 

Of the shite teams below them, they have all beaten the shite. Rejoice in their misery.

Unless it's all double jinxing?

3 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Hand on heart, I honestly think they'd be happier in the Championship. 

I read something about them being one of the most boring teams to follow in the English football leagues, everyone else has had either a trophy or a promotion to celebrate in the last 27 years while all they've had is finishing above us a couple of times. 

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Not sure which everton team some of you have been watching thinking they'll stay up?

Of the shite teams below them, they have all beaten the shite. Rejoice in their misery.

Im on board that train!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Elton Welsby’s Twitter is gold. He’s a proud Evertonian. And possibly drunk.

And Elton kind of missing the point of Dyche doing what he did.

So Elton (if that is your real name), what part of Sean Dyche making his belief that Everton are bottlers public, and therefore helping their opponents use it against them, is unbecoming of a fellow relegation-threatened manager?

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Didn’t go bed until 12:30 last night because I couldn’t drag myself away from the beauty on GOT. Only read bits of two threads!

It’s hard to keep up.

63 pages just on the Relegation thread between yesterday afternoon and now.

not so many pages overnight on the “Refs vs Everton” thread though.

DD508355-B09F-4748-8B90-04685120C135.jpeg

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Plus their games don’t happen in a vacuum. Unless they start amassing points immediately the pressure will get even worse. They’re massive bottlers, so the more precarious their position gets, the more crippling they’ll find it. If they don’t get anything from United and Leicester and Burnley go above them, I reckon they’re cooked.

• Upvote 1

IrishToffee24

Player Valuation: £500k
Not the case though is it. How often do they do the double? Off the top of my head the last time was 2016

Bayern do not have an entire footballing governing body/media/referees/politicians operating together to ensure they remain successful, them lot do. 

Look at after the initial covid outbreak, any self respecting country would have voided the league, but no. Because they were top it was essential that football restart and lives be lost as a consequence of that.

EverTheOptimist

Player Valuation: £8m
Bayern will destroy them
Bayern do not have an entire footballing governing body/media/referees/politicians operating together to ensure they remain successful, them lot do.

Look at after the initial covid outbreak, any self respecting country would have voided the league, but no. Because they were top it was essential that football restart and lives be lost as a consequence of that.
Only 1 league in Europe voided their league, Holland.

France stopped the season and announced PSG as champions.

Every other league in Europe continued the season under closed doors, UEFA competitions also continued behind closed doors.

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

I read something about them being one of the most boring teams to follow in the English football leagues, everyone else has had either a trophy or a promotion to celebrate in the last 27 years while all they've had is finishing above us a couple of times. 

Nah, not having that. Triple transfer window winners, no 1 single for 10 minutes during a slow week and that's even before we get to Man City winning the league a couple of times just ahead of us. Halcyon days and great times to look back on in years to come.

41 minutes ago, Anubis said:

IrishToffee24

Player Valuation: £500k
Not the case though is it. How often do they do the double? Off the top of my head the last time was 2016

EverTheOptimist

Player Valuation: £8m
Bayern will destroy them

Only 1 league in Europe voided their league, Holland.

France stopped the season and announced PSG as champions.

Every other league in Europe continued the season under closed doors, UEFA competitions also continued behind closed doors.

They talk bullshit like a lot of inbreds do. Then they start feeding off each others insecurities and beliefs. Im not surprised the cunt raised voiding the league, again and, as far as Im aware all the PL clubs eventually wanted the league to be completed. Did their club vote Yes to continue or not? It's an easy question to ask of their club.

If the 'football authorities' wanted or helped us to the league in 2019/20. why didnt they in 2014 and 2018/19 when we lost it from a seemingly winning position?

I dont think any European league 'voided' their season though? Holland and Belgium curtailed theirs and declared the club at the top of their league champions. All the others completed the season behind closed doors as far as I know.

48 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Nah, not having that. Triple transfer window winners, no 1 single for 10 minutes during a slow week and that's even before we get to Man City winning the league a couple of times just ahead of us. Halcyon days and great times to look back on in years to come.

I'm still trying to find my head after their We shop at Catalan, Reds shop at Matalan transfer window success.

I have to work with a couple of them, decent lads but completely delusional. Talk to them about the debt they're in and it's real down the rabbit hole stuff. Talking to them today and it's the first time relegation is a reality. I really just want them flushed to the championship, with their debts being carried down with them and the subsequent fire sale, it'll be ages before they return.