You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

The conspiracy runs deep, even into the Everton team…

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
It just feels like no matter what, some players will find a way to sabotage us. You have 2 or 3 out there giving it their all, 2 or 3 giving a middling performance and then 2 or 3 that will gift the opposition multiple chances if not outright goals. There is no hope with these players.

We’ve thrown away 4 points in the last two games alone because of players just outright sabotaging us

To be fair, having a manager who only selects 6-9 players won’t help either. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I agree unfortunately, but my betting record is truly abysmal so there is hope. I'm that bad I make Turdsy look like the man who broke the bank at Monte Carlo.

I had every intention of doing Burnley & Madrid last night but I fell asleep on the couch at half six and didn’t wake up for two hours. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I honestly cannot fathom the clamour for Duncan Ferguson whenever they're in trouble.

Give me one good reason why he'd qualify to manage a relegation threatened club that doesn't include mentioning tattoos, standing in a white shirt in the rain, Everton wristbands, Stefan Freud or that he gets the club.

Utter nonsense. He's been there long enough i don't know, maybe he's part of the problem, being shoved onto every manager coming in.

But he wears Howard Kendall's watch , that's got to be worth 6 points.

One guy on GOT is blaming a voodoo curse. They’ve blamed everything else so I suppose it was only a matter of time before the supernatural got in on the act.

Anyway, this gem from the Nyarko/Finch Farm Moment thread. Class and dignity.

jaybx1878

Player Valuation: £10m
Wait till the reds start parading their blue and white coffin around, there will be absolute murder in the city if we go down, no doubt about it.

56 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Apparently the Mosh is on his way to Liverpool today. They really are gonna give it to Dunc, aren’t they?

Just saw this and the source made me snigger.

Moshiri is absolutely ripping the piss out of them, it’s golden.

5732F563-E214-4EB6-8FE0-B4A6528A4EAB.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

One guy on GOT is blaming a voodoo curse. They’ve blamed everything else so I suppose it was only a matter of time before the supernatural got in on the act.

Anyway, this gem from the Nyarko/Finch Farm Moment thread. Class and dignity.

jaybx1878

Player Valuation: £10m
Wait till the reds start parading their blue and white coffin around, there will be absolute murder in the city if we go down, no doubt about it.

They need to get Daniel Amokachi back to piss on the goal posts and lift the curse.

I mean you can't deny they're absolutely hilarious at the moment. Moshiri is at the same time both the thing that's making them absolutely shite, and also the thing that's stopping them from going out of existence altogether.

• Upvote 1