You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Please do.

However I think they'll be ok, solely because the teams below them are atrociously bad and they are playing enough mid-table end-of-season-beach-towel-out types at home to pick up the requisite points.

What I'm hoping is that relegation stalks them for a while yet prior to safety occurring.

I agree unfortunately, but my betting record is truly abysmal so there is hope. I'm that bad I make Turdsy look like the man who broke the bank at Monte Carlo.

I honestly cannot fathom the clamour for Duncan Ferguson whenever they're in trouble.

Give me one good reason why he'd qualify to manage a relegation threatened club that doesn't include mentioning tattoos, standing in a white shirt in the rain, Everton wristbands, Stefan Freud or that he gets the club.

Utter nonsense. He's been there long enough i don't know, maybe he's part of the problem, being shoved onto every manager coming in.

23 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Please do.

However I think they'll be ok, solely because the teams below them are atrociously bad and they are playing enough mid-table end-of-season-beach-towel-out types at home to pick up the requisite points.

What I'm hoping is that relegation stalks them for a while yet prior to safety occurring.

They're getting fuck all from their next five games. It will be interesting to see how things stand going into that Watford game.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I honestly cannot fathom the clamour for Duncan Ferguson whenever they're in trouble.

Give me one good reason why he'd qualify to manage a relegation threatened club that doesn't include mentioning tattoos, standing in a white shirt in the rain, Everton wristbands, Stefan Freud or that he gets the club.

Utter nonsense. He's been there long enough i don't know, maybe he's part of the problem, being shoved onto every manager coming in.

He gets them. He's big dunc. He has a tattoo. He wears a blue sweat band. 

28 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Because he'd bring back the passion (he's been there through every manager where lack of passion has been criticised), he'd bang heads together (He's been there through every manager and could have banged heads together at any point), he'd tell the players what it means to play for Everton (he's been there through every manager and could have told them at any point), they beat Chelsea and a ball ball boy hugged him.

Post on Red Cafe regarding Everton. But I thought all our fans were Norwegian?

They are a proper, historic PL club and I don't mind them at all. Probably the only fans that hate Scousers more than us and, hopefully, they go on some run after we beat them.
Rather Leeds go down in all honesty.

tommo84

Proud to be loud

I keep hearing people connected to Everton talk up the youngster Anthony Gordon, but I don’t see anything special. He’s a diving little shit who runs a lot but just ends up on the floor. Sometimes he gets the decision as he did a few times tonight (inc the first penalty) but if that’s your best player then you’re in massive trouble.

Not just us who see it then? Only referees and bloos.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Post on Red Cafe regarding Everton. But I thought all our fans were Norwegian?

https://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/forums/topic/90906-shakes-head-everton-again/&page=2812#

Manc wanting Leeds relegated over the club that they sell their shit to? Well fuck me. Didn’t see that coming! 

• Upvote 1

Don’t worry about GOT, by tomorrow they’ll have got over the shock of losing to Burnley and the sabre rattling will start (not literally I hope).

There’ll be the usual calls to make the Old Lady a bear pit, get there early to ramp up the atmosphere, “remember the Wimbledon game”, etc. etc.

They might not even provide sandwiches in the Brick.

I wouldn’t put it past them to actually get a result and prolong the agony.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Can't wait to play these now, it'll be like watching Zorro fight Stephen Hawking. 

I'd rather we didn't have to play them.

They're either going to spawn a result (draw or win) or they're going to injure somebody important.

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Haha. Read your first line and was about to respond that you overlooked the standing in the rain in his white shirt factor, but you’ve covered it further on.