You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Again, you wonder if tonight will be more damaging than just the dropped points? 

They can’t buy a win. They’re leaking goals. They’re chucking away leads. They know that they’ve got a really tough run of fixtures coming up. They can’t do the basics. 

You’d imagine that their belief and morale is close to rock bottom and is being chipped further away at with every disastrous result. 

Worrying times….

1 minute ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Again, you wonder if tonight will be more damaging than just the dropped points? 

They can’t buy a win. They’re leaking goals. They’re chucking away leads. They know that they’ve got a really tough run of fixtures coming up. They can’t do the basics. 

You’d imagine that their belief and morale is close to rock bottom and is being chipped further away at with every disastrous result. 

Worrying times….

I'm worried ....they might spawn some results and stay up

6 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Lampard’s post-match promises to be a real treat.

Don’t think it’s entirely beyond the realms of possibility they sack him and install Big Dunc for the last few games if this continues.

Dropping like a bag of sewage.

They probably cannot afford to sack him with them having to run everything by the league.

• Upvote 1

Frank Lampard tells BBC Sport that "individual mistakes" cost his side. "They have to keep going. If we didn't know we were in a fight before, they certainly do now," he adds. "It doesn't feel nice tonight."

Could he scream its them not me any more

• Upvote 1

I can tell you, Liverpool have serious problems 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
IF we go down the shoots of hope are the following:

Mykolenko, Patterson and Branthwaite will develop nicely and look the business down there - build a defence for the future.

Doucoure and Gordon will likely stay as will Richarlison possibly if he loves the club like he says.

Sell DCL, Mina, Pickford, Allan to sort the finances out, bring 2-3 hungry young Championship players in and rebuild and go again.

Get shot of the likes of Coleman, Keane, Holgate even to the bench every week if they cant be bombed out.

@Saint Domingo

If we go down these cowards go on the fire tip straight away.

Michael Keane, the biggest loser in Everton history out of the club.

Jonjoe Kenny the worst right back in the premier league out of the club

Holgate can GTF

Gomes, Davies, Delph Doucoure Iwobi out the door

DCL can follow them as well

Fed up of the lot of them. A rotten scourge on our good name

8 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

John Wayne Bobbit? Trust me you don't.

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Google "Lorena Bobbit" mate, believe me you'll change your mind!

Slept with my hand over my cock for a good few years there.

Still do, but only cuz I got used to it.

• Upvote 3