You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

36 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Everything viewed through the prism of their favourite obsession.

davek

Player Valuation: £90m

FFS. I only just realised that we play again on Saturday - and an early KO too.

Imagine that 'kin lot being told they have to play 3 games in 6 days at this stage of the season.

Sunday to Saturday is 7 days; one might almost call it a week. 

And frankly I'd be disappointed if we didn't have midweek games at this stage of the season.

• Upvote 7

41 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Everything viewed through the prism of their favourite obsession.

davek

Player Valuation: £90m

FFS. I only just realised that we play again on Saturday - and an early KO too.

Imagine that 'kin lot being told they have to play 3 games in 6 days at this stage of the season.

Dont fucking call off games over christmas and new year then you utter plebs. Or would you (the shite) rather forfeit the 3 points from the re arranged Leicester game so have one less game to play?

4 hours ago, niallers said:

What's with the lack of bad language on the cunt of a site? "'Kin lot!" Just type the word "fucking" you cunting cunt

They aren't allowed to swear on there. They can make up blatant lies about Liverpool and their fans and call us murderers, wallpushers and victims. That's OK.

9 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Silly me! And I thought the shite were making cost cutting measures to reduce the breaching of the PL's financial limits. Im sure this player will end up going for £8m especially as Newcastle and some CL clubs are sniffing around not to mention the English clubs' tax that will be added to his eventual fee.

West Ham and Everton are among the Premier League clubs interested in Mainz centre-back Moussa Niakhate.   

The French defender, 26, has one year left on his contract after four years in Bundesliga and has been on David Moyes’ radar while looking for a player to cover for Angelo Ogbonna’s long-term injury, while Everton have also considered Niakhate should they stay in the Premier League

Newcastle United are also tracking the player, who is expected to be allowed to leave for £8million as his club risk losing him for free the following summer. The English clubs, however, face competition from Champions League clubs in Germany. 

If we wanted anybody from Mainz we could have first refusal given Jurgen's connection. After Karius though I am not sure we'll be in a rush.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

They aren't allowed to swear on there. They can make up blatant lies about Liverpool and their fans and call us murderers, wallpushers and victims. That's OK.

That shits getting more intense. I hope Burnley shithouse them to bits later. I’m looking forward to getting launched through a window 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Same on Blue moon, some of the completely vile and sick stuff on that forum that they spew about us, but god forbid they say the word shit. 

Daily Fail keep poking the bear about spending etc. They'll get done by overspending rules. If they don't get relegated by themselves I think a few lawsuits will follow from whomever finished 18th at least. Will probably take forever though, aren't the powers that be still having an investigation into City that have been going on for ages now still ?.

24 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

Daily Fail keep poking the bear about spending etc. They'll get done by overspending rules. If they don't get relegated by themselves I think a few lawsuits will follow from whomever finished 18th at least. Will probably take forever though, aren't the powers that be still having an investigation into City that have been going on for ages now still ?.

Yeah, death by lawyers is the City way. This might be easier to litigate, 'So ifithadnabinfer Covid, you would have sold Tosun for £125 million to Derby and now he's only worth a fiver? That's fuckin' bollocks, m'lud'.

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Looks like Salah will be renewing. If he secures a top wage then Van Dijk Allison Mane etc. will be straight in asking for the same. Actually glad they’re keeping him rather than selling for a huge fee and then rebuilding on younger players. Even with all the drugs flowing through his system he will slow down at some point after he’s 30. Even Klopp’s doctors can’t stop that.

duncs pigeon

Player Valuation: £35m
Looks like Salah will be renewing. If he secures a top wage then Van Dijk Allison Mane etc. will be straight in asking for the same. Actually glad they’re keeping him rather than selling for a huge fee and then rebuilding on younger players. Even with all the drugs flowing through his system he will slow down at some point after he’s 30. Even Klopp’s doctors can’t stop that.
Jamers Milner says hello.
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Looks like Salah will be renewing. If he secures a top wage then Van Dijk Allison Mane etc. will be straight in asking for the same. Actually glad they’re keeping him rather than selling for a huge fee and then rebuilding on younger players. Even with all the drugs flowing through his system he will slow down at some point after he’s 30. Even Klopp’s doctors can’t stop that.

duncs pigeon

Player Valuation: £35m
Looks like Salah will be renewing. If he secures a top wage then Van Dijk Allison Mane etc. will be straight in asking for the same. Actually glad they’re keeping him rather than selling for a huge fee and then rebuilding on younger players. Even with all the drugs flowing through his system he will slow down at some point after he’s 30. Even Klopp’s doctors can’t stop that.
Jamers Milner says hello.

Seriously, what fucking planet are they on?

• Upvote 1

Domingobshite straight in there advising a successful and well-run club what to do, whilst his own club has fallen into a black hole of mismanagement and possible outright corruption whilst he cheered on from the sidelines.

I'll trust our perspective on this more than his, cheers.