You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

50 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We can't afford £20m, can we have him fro free? What do you mean, no?

No Delle Alli signing as he will cost 40m. 

Wonder how much Moshiri will value the club at and whether any prospective buyers will agree to another £500m for the stadium. His perfect get out of funding it anyway. 

Sick of hearing about that stadium for the last six years. 

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I don't think they will get relegated unless they are docked points.

Bottom 3 are atrocious.

I think they will.

Watford's next couple of games are at home to Leeds and Brentford. I could see them getting 4 points from those games. They then play city which will see them lose then they have burnley at home which will be a real 6 pointer.

Burnley look to have harder fixtures but if they can take points off the shite, the shite have united, palace, leicester and us in their next 4.

• Upvote 1

On 03/04/2022 at 15:55, Captain Turdseye said:

That wouldn’t be too bad on certain streets. Just out of interest, what street does your mate live in?

Semi-streaking is not really advisable in Orrell Park though, a couple of streets away from a charming hostelry called The Cuckoo that should feature heavily in Dr Troy's ' worst pubs' thread.

Having said that, it's cheaper than Tinder and a lot more direct.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

'If you are in the bottom six you have been especially impacted. That transfer activity has still improved Everton's playing performance beyond what other clubs could do.'

It has? 

32 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I'd love them to go down, but even if they don't I'm happy for them to be stuck in this perpetual loop of shite in the bottom half of the table for eternity. 

Groundhog Season.

Punxsutawney Phil is played by a giant Prestatyn sewer rat, or Anthony Gordon, if a distinction can be made. 

I don't understand how the compliance thing works at all. If they find them in breach of regulations after the season has ended, would they dock them points for 21-22, or would they start next season on, say, -12?

Also, if they don't go down, won't the 3 relegated teams try and take them / the PL to court?

Either way, it's great isn't it?

1 hour ago, Crazy Dave said:

Just don't stand too close to a pub window on May 22nd as apparently loads of Reds are getting launched through them across Liverpool come the final whistle.

I'll have to wear my anti-launch trousers on that day then. Or, is it Lunched?....and they're all going to take us for lunch when they get relegated

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Border Force seizing the blag shirts explains why Everton One and Everton Two never have any stock in.

There's something going on about this isnt there? I mean everyone knows the shite sell fewer shirts compared to the top 6 clubs. On a pro rata basis, fans of the top 6 would import no less a percentage of blag shirts instead of from club outlets than the shite do.

The fact more shite shirts are being impounded must surely mean the cretins doing something wrong?!