You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Let Lampard do his job and trust the process.

"View: Everton shambolic state proven by horrid Carlo Ancelotti report" https://www.goodisonnews.com/2022/03/26/view-everton-shambolic-state-proven-by-horrid-carlo-ancelotti-report/?amp

"Everton could have won the league multiple times by now had that money been invested properly rather than the club being treated like a Football Manager experiment."

Is he serious?! Multiple times?! They'd have been hard pushed to have got higher than 4th.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

"Everton could have won the league multiple times by now had that money been invested properly rather than the club being treated like a Football Manager experiment."

Is he serious?! Multiple times?! They'd have been hard pushed to have got higher than 4th.

Yes but you have to factor in the mind of an Evertonian. Every time they have had any misfortune it has always stopped them from worldwide domination. 

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Well, they spent more than us and we've won it. 

11 hours ago, Scott_M said:

6A88B8F9-DE7D-4F47-BE34-43267EBF85F9.jpeg

I can only imagine what my Mum would say had I said that on Mothers Day to her after binning her off for a Fantasy Mum who was much younger and prettier but who hadn’t actually turned up yet after years of promises.

Unless of course, secretly, I knew she wasn’t ever going to turn up and I wanted my Old Mum to remain in my life and for my family to be convinced she was, after all, the best option.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Is he serious?! Multiple times?! They'd have been hard pushed to have got higher than 4th,

If some of that money was spent not on signings but on putting a proper structure in place both at executive level and in scouting/data analysis they'd be a lot further up the table.

Instead they went the populist route without a plan or structure, they need only look at Newcastle who seem, although it's early days, to be tackling it with a plan, including bringing in Dan Ashworth and making sensible transfers.

We are the Marvel Cinematic Universe and they are the DC Cinematic Universe. We put a structure in place and built it steadily into something great. To catch up they tried just throwing money at it haphazardly and using shortcuts, and it turned to shit.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We are the Marvel Cinematic Universe and they are the DC Cinematic Universe. We put a structure in place and built it steadily into something great. To catch up they tried just throwing money at it haphazardly and using shortcuts, and it turned to shit.

DC? Nah, they're the Supergran universe.

Have they blamed us for Will Smith yet?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

DC? Nah, they're the Supergran universe.

Have they blamed us for Will Smith yet?

Chris Rock made the comment.
Rock can be heavy, heavy rock can be known as heavy metal. Jurgen plays "Heavy Metal Football".  Easy this being a a bloo lark. 

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

How long will the unrequited love affair with Wayne Rooney last, he's now said he dreams of managing Utd.

Putting aside the scummy act of speaking to the S*n, he's shunned Everton again to say he wants to manage Utd.

Once a blue, always a manc

• Upvote 3